• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
An entire season, and that is like the only one I ever see. :-/

I've got a few, that's just the best.

tumblr_lrdii1eqok1qc4gqq0n.gif

tumblr_lubadthwjq1r4gjwo9t.gif

tumblr_lronv5xcls1qc464q2i.gif

tumblr_lqyt0ylxtv1qc4cfqjv.gif

tumblr_lrooz23j3y1qc4kpotc.gif

royalan

ROYALAN'S POP THOUGHT OF THE DAY

Get wasted with your silliest friends.

Put on Lana Del Rey's "Gangsta Boy".

Watch what happens.

Think about that and keep it cute, gerls.

ibad9OHajFcTNm.gif

Bladenic

All my faves don't drink. What kind of insipiring saints?

I wouldn't be able to not drink even if I wanted to tbh, I do go to the #1 party school in the US. When will your faves?

flickr_444563991.jpg

WVU+Tailgating.jpg

tailgate-8.jpg

3oee86.jpg

In on topic and relevant news, I'm currently listening to Devotion finally. On Wildest Moments right now, it's great.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
My undergrad uni was good for music, in retrospect. I saw Calvin Harris, Passion Pit, Gogol Bordello and Ellie Goulding play there. The perks of having a concert venue on campus.

The only relevant person to perform at my school was Danny Glover, and not even as Childish Gambino...
ibfI13LcHC7D2B.png

Nobody else feeling this track immensely?

I think it was discussed a few pages back but yes it's great! Gonna need more from AlunaGeorge than an EP and some B-Sides sooner or later, though. I just saw the SoundCloud says full LP coming 2013, that should be good.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
People who don't drink

tumblr_lqysk6pufi1qc4w6f8q.gif

tbh

Not even to be like a wannabe 'cool' internet alcoholic or something

But what do you do when you go out
like what happens when you get to the club and you wanna dance

you dance sobre or something

fuck that

Bladenic

The only relevant person to perform at my school was Danny Glover, and not even as Childish Gambino...
ibfI13LcHC7D2B.png

Oh lawd. How disappointing.

Also I'm curious to the answers to Godel's questions. I've been to a club sober a total of once, and it was the most awkward, boring, dumb, ETC. thing ever. Never again, I said.

Trigger

People who don't drink

Not even to be like a wannabe 'cool' internet alcoholic or something

But what do you do when you go out
like what happens when you get to the club and you wanna dance

you dance sobre or something

fuck that

I drink soda. I don't need alcohol to get a party started tbh.

56MgO.gif

Mau ®

I always get a rush of energy whenever I go out dancing anyway.

Like I said, sometimes I just smoke a blunt or whatever. Its not a big deal.

Also probably the biggest reason as to why I dont drink is because of dat high caloric intake tbh. I could never forgive myself for that.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Also probably the bigegst reason as to why I dont drink is because of dat high caloric intake tbh. I could never forgive myself for that.

Yeah but then you spend 3+ hours dancing. I'm pretty sure you lose a lot of it.

I mean not if you have a pint every night too I guess.

You take your health very seriously huh.

Bladenic

Well I finished Devotion. It was a good album, but I think it's one that merits multiple listens to really sink in. It's just not the type that is really memorable from one listen. At least not to me. But I do think it's a good effort and I am more or less #aWARE. Will give it more listens (as long as this stream is up lol). Stand out tracks to me were Wildest Moments, Running, Sweet Talk, Devotion, and Something Inside. Swan Song was really good too actually.

Aguila

#ICONIC
New Page, New Lana news:

-Rick Nowels (worked on Summertime Sadness, Dark Paradies, Lucky Ones) produced Body Electric and Will You Still Love Me.
-New song called Because of You. It's produced by Sacha Skarbek who produced Without You. (OMG, yes. Loved Without You. I hope it is as catchy)
- Another new song, Burning Desire, was produced by Justin Parker (helped write Born To Die, Video Games, National Anthem, Radio, and Carmen).

Oh, and, for those who don't know, the video for Lana's cover of the song Blue Velvet (for the H&M campaign) will be released September 19.

Are we worthy to hear new Lana music. No we are not, but, nevertheless, we will all be slayed by it come November.

iiktGYZDzgzkb.gif

Ugh, it took forever to get to a new page -____-

Well I finished Devotion. It was a good album, but I think it's one that merits multiple listens to really sink in. It's just not the type that is really memorable from one listen. At least not to me. But I do think it's a good effort and I am more or less #aWARE. Will give it more listens (as long as this stream is up lol). Stand out tracks to me were Wildest Moments, Running, Sweet Talk, Devotion, and Something Inside. Swan Song was really good too actually.

I agree with this. The first time I listened to it, I didn't really know what to think. Now that I've listened to it about 10 times, I'm more than satisfied with the album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom