• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

So was that Alicia Keys song not good since everyone paid it dust or what

iHilLc1hnMifB.gif

People stopped caring about Hewlicia long ago. Wasn't her last solo hit No One? And then she turned into a home wrecker too.

botty

Banned
The Alicia Keys song was ok. The only real purpose it has is giving us some more Nicki gifs from the inevitable video.

iHilLc1hnMifB.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
This thread has been so floptacular recently. I blame the mass hysteria when that Xtina song dropped. It fried everyone's brains.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Rihta Ora's new record is pretty basic and forgettable. That's my final verdict.

The album has so many filler.
She's DEFINITELY a Rihanna copy.

I expected much more from her. Jay-Z has a lot of work to do...

Facemelt is the only song that I really liked.

I hope they release the full version in the US. I'll buy it.

ipu5kiJbIbIrz.gif

B-Dex

What's wrong with Wynter Gordon? Her last album was better than Born This Way and MDNA put together.

I like her music but SHE FORGOT HER OWN LYRICS SHE EVEN WROTE, only sang 3 SONGS, and said she's never coming back to my town......

So she can be some high and mighty biatch on someone else's time and dime. Why did I pay a premium to go see her? She needs to get her shit together.

IrishNinja

just caught up on that xtina thread, clearly a few lessors & here there gonna stay pressed about ya'll, it's funny to see though

i like how ya'll managed to infect your own thread there too

Peru

If you don't like Call Me Maybe you're a fraud, someone who wouldn't know a refreshingly old school pure teen pop classic, different from all the tired sounds dominating the Billboart at the moment if it hit you in the face with continuous radio rotation. But I can't for the life of me imagine CRJ not being a one hit wonder - it's basically impossible to replicate that sort of freak genius.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
If you don't like Call Me Maybe you're a fraud, someone who wouldn't know a refreshingly old school pure teen pop classic, different from all the tired sounds dominating the Billboart at the moment if it hit you in the face with continuous radio rotation. But I can't for the life of me imagine CRJ not being a one hit wonder - it's basically impossible to replicate that sort of freak genius.

izwLHbMhRkhul.gif

Christopher

Kesha did it...what could possibly replicate Tik Tok, but then she came out with We Are Who We Are.

Peru

Hmm, no. That's not comparable at all. Kesha established a sound. The appeal of Call Me Maybe is very, very specific, and you can't just 'write another one'.

Trigger

just caught up on that xtina thread, clearly a few lessors & here there gonna stay pressed about ya'll, it's funny to see though

i like how ya'll managed to infect your own thread there too

Haters stay hating, but we stay flawless.

EgJTv.gif

Edit- I don't disagree that it will be hard to replicate the success of CMM, but if Good Time is any indication of Carly's future then she'll at least be charting unlike some.
bhuHH.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Today is Beyonce's BDay, lets us all celebrate by listening to her best selling digital song

Telephone

ircve8Sgw3UYm.gif

This post was brought to you by CLOROX Bleach.
When appealing to a broader demographic, trust CLOROX Bleach

ecQUw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom