• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
idol18f-2-web.jpg

You guys should take a moment from your Christina Aguilera Fan-fic to acknowledge how impressive Mariah's faux-smile is.

I'm so excited for Mariah twice a week.

Trigger

You guys should take a moment from your Christina Aguilera Fan-fic to acknowledge how impressive Mariah's faux-smile is.

I'm so excited for Mariah twice a week.

Mariah did look great in the shots of her at panel and in promo stuff. She keeps it flawless.

Artemisia

Banned
Not really, I will cry watching my faves be destroyed. ;_;

I have such a hard time picking between the casts of Parks and Community because they are both so flawless.

Even though I love community as a show less than I do parks, you gotta admit Community has the better cast.

Everyone in that show shines, while Parks has characters like Ann and Mark.

Bladenic

Even though I love community as a show less than I do parks, you gotta admit Community has the better cast.

Everyone in that show shines, while Parks has characters like Ann and Mark.

I like Ann but Mark was terrible. They knew it tho, that's why his ass got shipped off on a bus.

And idk, both shows and casts are flawless. I think Season 1 and 2 of Community > Season 1 and 2 of Parks, but Season 3 of Parks > Season 3 of Community.

Artemisia

Banned
I like Ann but Mark was terrible. They knew it tho, that's why his ass got shipped off on a bus.

And idk, both shows and casts are flawless. I think Season 1 and 2 of Community > Season 1 and 2 of Parks, but Season 3 of Parks > Season 3 of Community.

hmm for me it's

s3 parks >s2 parks >s1 community > s2 community > s3community > s4 parks

Bladenic

LordE after the hiatus community just went all fucking out. It was a constant stream of AMAZING episodes.

I think I'll have to put s2 under s3.

The last few episodes kind of went overboard imo, but there were some amazing scenes. And that last scene of the season finale? Tears ;_;

Artemisia

Banned
The last few episodes kind of went overboard imo, but there were some amazing scenes. And that last scene of the season finale? Tears ;_;

That reminds me:

jeff and annie need to fuck already or drop this sexual tension.

fSH7J.gif

I am not here for this' will they won't they' bullscheiße anymore

Bladenic

That reminds me:

jeff and annie need to fuck already or drop this sexual tension.

fSH7J.gif

I am not here for this' will they won't they' bullscheiße anymore

Tbh I kind of wish they'd drop that, as well as Troy/Britta. The people must have forgotten that Jeff and Britta are in their thirties while Troy and Annie are barely adults.

My favorite modern comedies:

1) Arrested Development
2) 30 Rock (Seasons 2-5 only)
3) Parks and Recreation (Seasons 2-4 only)
4) Community
5) The Office (Seasons 2-5 only)

What kind of flawless group that is. (Except for The Office's post-Carrel falter)

Bladenic

My favorite modern comedies:

1) Arrested Development
2) 30 Rock (Seasons 2-5 only)
3) Parks and Recreation (Seasons 2-4 only)
4) Community
5) The Office (Seasons 2-5 only)

What kind of flawless group that is. (Except for The Office's post-Carrel falter)

I still need to watch Arrested Development and 30 Rock ;_;

Didn't Troy and Annie go to the same school?

LOL clocked myself. Fixed.

Bladenic

I know, I am ashamed. I watched the first episode actually, just never continued. Too many shows to watch ;_;. Still only on ep. 10 of Scrubs too

Artemisia

Banned
I did, however, catch the premiere for the 4th season of Glee after X Factor.
Should I continue watching it, sis? I'm afraid it'll get terrible again like Season 2 and all of Season 3.
iZVnwfK95NAqs.gif

it's a ryan murphy show, what the fuck are you expecting girl?

Sit down and watch some legit programming this fall season.

3phemeral

What cliches have Xtina fans mocked exactly? Making music videos?

I think you should sip your tea before you serve it, Hun.

I should have clarified that its extends beyond pop cliches and more everything about everything.

You weren't around when Xtina fans were dragging Mariah TMB and Migrate for releasing singles with simplistically lyrical content?

Or when they dragged Mariah and Beyonce for lipping when:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bLx9dGMOSk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozaQvHlagFs
http://youtu.be/7MmiJPeuBoM?t=5m29s

You weren't around for when Xtina fans said she'd never stoop to the levels of these other pop stars, utilizing big-name, current producers to create pop hits?

Or when they dragged Beyonce and Charlotte Church for "Irreplacable" and "Call My name" because they thought the underwear scene copied Xtina's "Ain't No Other Man" MV? (this is pre-Gaga, btw)

Or when they clocked Beyonce for being robotic and "Scripted" when:

You Know

Not to mention the 20's 30's 40's B2B ad nauseum.

Or when they drag Gaga for being an advocate for gay rights while in the same breath claim Christina's done more by releasing "Beautiful" and...

...nothing else?

m7vWa.jpg

Koodo

Banned
I did, however, catch the premiere for the 4th season of Glee after X Factor.
Should I continue watching it, sis? I'm afraid it'll get terrible again like Season 2 and all of Season 3.
iZVnwfK95NAqs.gif
Fitting that the Rihanus stan has a penchant for masochism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom