• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Nicki trying to get her promo by putting out the album cover the same day as Rih's

A47z_JFCIAIE003.jpg

Unfortunately for her, her single is flopping

And #UNAPOLOGETIC is the #1 WORLDWIDE Trending Topic on Twitter

When will Re-up?

sQ7HV.jpg

royalan

I see my fave isn't the only one putting out questionable album covers these days. :sips: messes all around.

And I can't believe Nicki won't let Pink Friday go. Just let it die...

Nemesis_

Side Effects makes no sense unless she's referring to trauma to the head and this album being the SIDE EFFECT.

Unapologetic perfectly embodies her as a popstar. I think it's a perfect album name tbh

Especially given her most recent choices

Mau ®

Some details have surfaced on Diamonds:

+ It was originally concieved as a Kanye track.
+ When Rihanna first heard it she started freaking out. She inmediately wanted it for her album as lead single.
+ Once chosen as lead single, Stargate and Benny had 1 day to finish it. Rihanna's vocals arrived at the last minute
I know Roy will have something to say about this kiiii

Bladenic

I really like the Rihanna cover. I love how she wrote #Navy on it, it's great. Shitty's cover is nasty, as usual though.

What's Side Effects?

Christopher

Have we confirmed she worked with Calvin Harris again on the new album? I want to be slayed I'm not gonig to lie I love the look she's going for with this album...

royalan

Some details have surfaced on Diamonds:
+ Once chosen as lead single, Stargate and Benny had 1 day to finish it. Rihanna's vocals arrived at the last minute
I know Roy will have something to say about this kiiii

You don't say...

Better than Lotus and Pink Friday part 6327722827373

You know, this might not mean much since I am a noted stan, but the Lotus cover is really starting to grow on me. I mean, it's not GOOD, but if my fave was going to go bad at least she went ICONIC bad. The Lotus cover is the campiest thing I've seen in years, and there are already some hilarious spoofs out there. I couldn't stop giggling while coming up with the Lotus OT banner.

The Rihanna and Nicki covers aren't as bad, but they also aren't nearly as memorable. Especially Nicki's.

Bladenic

I think you have about four of these posts in the last month

She really does though.

iEiV3P6jluOob.gif

Also I'm turning myself in as the hypocrite I'm turning out to be, listening to Halcyon and it's pretty good. Better than the debut overall. Dunno why I didn't see it before. Koo is rubbing off on me with his ways clearly. Figure 8 is my fave so far, and that Only You song is also great. Not SOTY, but good nonetheless.

iEiV3P6jluOob.gif

Bladenic

Uh huh baby-boo you get nothing but side-eye from me for the rest of the day. Don't think I forgot your PressedTed attempt to get my OT shut down. Mhmm...taking bothered to a new level.

I wasn't trying to sabotage, I was really just wondering. Of course Sai-kun clocked me so no worries.

It's all fun and jokes anywayz. :)

Tike_i_love_you.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom