• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

I will give almost anything on that list a listen. Thanks for putting it together Aguila.

It's weird how the Games Industry and the Pop Industry are the same when it comes to monthly releases for the rest of the year ;_;

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
New Gaga competition

on littlemonsters.com, if your not a member tisk tisk, we are starting a film project. Post films or movies directed by you, and/or your friends and we will watch them all. I will choose, with you and our fan system, which filmaker(s) will win. We will contact and you will shoot me in a film for my next album and new music.

http://youtu.be/KdPwpRP6ljU <--- she is still stanning for Settle Down
ea2a4fdb.gif

you can also design a dress for her

Aguila

#ICONIC
Good list. Bolded what I will listen to.

Forgot La Roux and Ellie though. Both have said new music is coming this year.

Oh! Added them.

I will give almost anything on that list a listen. Thanks for putting it together Aguila.

It's weird how the Games Industry and the Pop Industry are the same when it comes to monthly releases for the rest of the year ;_;

You're welcome! I did it partly for myself so I could become informed and discover new music, but I also thought this thread needed something like it :-]

Nemesis_

Oh! Added them.

You're welcome! I did it partly for myself so I could become informed and discover new music, but I also thought this threaded needed something like it :-]

If I ever get time I might take it and augment it with cover arts. <3

P04Oh.gif

Icicle

The WORLD was looking forward to MDOA before it released, and that thread appeared before it released. The pre-order numbers are there sis so you have nothing to talk about there.
Was this the same world that she was giving it away for free and even then 30% of Madonna biggest fans, the concert ticket buyers, didn't even want it? The very one that had the LOWEST debut sales of any of her albums since Madonna if it weren't for Billboard breaking its own rules to make the industry look healthier? Some HYPE.

Notice how the thread stopped getting updated? There's a good reason for that and I accept that MDNA is not her strongest offering.
Is that 'stan' for "It's SHIT on a DISC"?

I also accept that there are points where someone's output might not be that good. It just so happens that JANET never had any good output and NEVER was the top of her game and she will REMAIN THAT WAY.
I'm quite sure the OP said this thread was no place for unsupported bullsheiße, and this reeks of it. You are SO pressed right now, I'm having a WONDERFUL time. I've never been to Africa before, but you will have to let me know what it's like to swim in De Nile. Nobody else in this thread will stand by this incredibly ignorant statement. Even your sis Phono likes some of Janet's stuff and there are receipts for that.

CREATING A THREAD does not indicate LOYALTY nor does it indicate they are my FAVE. INTHEZONE created the BIONIC THREAD and we all know NOBODY is here for that. Your dumb / moronic arguments are literally as basic as you fave.
If you haven't noticed, "fave" is a word used to describe an artist one supports. If you weren't so dumb/moronic, perhaps you would know that it's not exclusively reserved for the number one artist. Creating a thread for anything indicates a healthy amount of interest on the topic, and comparing your behavior to inthezone's as a way of normalizing it is the last thing you want to be doing.

Similarly, I don't just follow one particular artist. Ask anyone in the Pop DJ room who I actually bother talking to (because they're not insipid) and I will tell them that I am actively always looking out for tour recordings to watch to "educate" myself. Madonna was the first that I began watching and others have spoken to me about how they like reading what I think - this is a discussion forum and people post their opinions all the time. Meanwhile, nobody on this thread is checking for your fave, once again and nobody wants to check out any of her "acts" etiher. A RECURRING THEME.
There aren't many opportunities to
not
talk when you are so pressed/immature that you frequently kick me out of the room upon sight. I would ask "u mad?" but it's QUITE apparent that you've taken Madonnasaur's flop to heart, and the thread's decision to make her the group PUNCHING BAG is TEW MUCH for you to handle. Sounds like you're taking it a bit too SERIOUSLY.

It doesn't surprise me about the revelation that you PLAN your posts out because while your fave is NOTHING what else could you do? Time to BRANCH THE FUCK OUT a little bit and STOP BEING SO GOD DAMN VINDICTIVE when somebody offends your flop fave. Nobody is here for THAT and PERHAPS you should make an EFFORT to be a little bit more ENDEARING to your fellow POP-GAFFERS.
The planning comment was in reference to getting my receipts in order for a post during the Phono war to ensure I wasn't just saying NOTHING like you are right now. And if I'M vindictive, then what the hell is this post? You TOOK THE TIME AND EFFORT to make a gif specifically for this post. I'm plenty loved by some here, no effort required.

The HEIGHT OF IRONY is that you say nobody wants to read my tour impressions about The Hag and yet you post ridiculous "trademark" essays about Janet FUCKING Jackson. Talk about NOBODY.
Just about every single one of those posts have gurls screaming and "YAAAS"ing all over the place. When did YOUR impressions ever receive such love and enthusiasm?

And we're talking about DENIAL? What kind of person writes an essay and tries to convince us that Janet Jackson is relevant?
You tell me, sis. Here I am reading a DISSERTATION on why she isn't. I'm nearly finished, and the author has yet to do anything beyond restate his thesis as his evidence.

I mean, it's 2012 and all you can talk about is BRANDY and JANET.
And Aaliyah, Katy B, Lauryn Hill, Ciara, Corinne Bailey Rae, JoJo, Crystal Kay, Destiny's Child, Spice Girls, Usher, Miguel, Justin Timberlake, and plenty more. I would go on, but I'm enjoying hearing you tell me all about myself, especially when you admitted you don't talk to me.

I have an idea of what kind of person you are when you started BLURTING OUT words at me like "CLOSETED FAGGOT" in a SERIOUS MANNER. Take SEVERAL SEATS.
You are SO good at telling when a complete stranger is being serious on the internet.
What's your read on that sentence?

Notice how this post has NO gifs, I am taking this very SERIOUSLY.

Bladenic

#MoreGrammys
#MoreAlbumsSold
#HasntHadASingleHiccupInHerCareer

iblzMsYeaEs0fu.gif

Of course she is *negativeman*

Nah Kyon. Blown Away is definitely gonna end up being a hiccup at the rate it's selling.

Everything else though... no lies. Good thing I like them both.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
We're watching Madge live in Paris.

What kind of LABOURED TRITE MESSAGE.

[EDIT]HOLY CRAP SHUT UP AND PLAY A SONG

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
She's literally been waffling about absolute shit for about five minutes.

The next time someone accuses Lady Gaga of having a trite message I am going to point them towards a recording of this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom