• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
This is probably what she meant about releasing music thats not in the album, she probably worked on the soundtrack

icelzy.gif

It just so happens that JANET never had any good output and NEVER was the top of her game
ibbzL3WPBL4ewE.gif

I know POPGAF is comprised of children, but that doesn't mean you should be ignorant of history, no matter how much you may want to push it to the side to make way for your ridiculous faves.

Janet Jackson's output from Control to Velvet Rope way damn near flaw free and made her a superstar.

Rhythm Nation alone
Peaking at number one on the Billboard 200, the album was later certified six times platinum and eventually sold over fourteen million copies worldwide. The release became the only album in history to produce number one hits on the Billboard Hot 100 in three separate calendar years—"Miss You Much" in 1989, "Escapade" and "Black Cat" in 1990, and "Love Will Never Do (Without You)" in 1991—and the only album in the history of the Hot 100 to have seven top 5 hit singles.

While you may not care for her doesn't mean that she did not do the damn thing. You came for her looks in plug.dj, but seeing as your fave resembles a bobble-headed treasure troll, i'm not sure that's the right tack to take.

The propensity you kids show for dismissing everything over a certain age or weight is appalling, but not unexpected from a bunch of catty queens (that includes you). I know, for the most part, this thread is tongue in cheek. But you shouldn't have to lie or be outright dismissive to have fun.

I don't particularly care for Lady Gaga's output, but I would never deny that she's successful or has had no impact. She has, y'all like it, I don't, I'll deal.

I have an idea of what kind of person you are when you started BLURTING OUT words at me like "CLOSETED FAGGOT" in a SERIOUS MANNER. Take SEVERAL SEATS.
You have to also take into account that you're ALWAYS talking about your dick in, what I assume, is a way to garner attention from us gays. You're openly flirtatious with a couple members,
You're a Gaga stan. lol.
You even offered me receipts today. I'm quite sure you were kidding, but at the same time, your actions belie your intentions. While the verbiage may be blunt and not something I'd broadcast. The thought has crossed my mind once or twice.

iIGUCKf7OUmya.gif

Was coming here to comment about this. I've been having this on repeat for a while now. I love Katy's version, but Kelly's version is so much better. It's probably cause I stan hard for Kelly, but the things Kelly does with her voice just makes me melt.

Gaga has confirmed that the album is going to be release in 2013
but that she will release something(probably the Cher duet) this fall

I can't deal tbh
igR7jIRrARoQy.gif
WHAT? 2013? The heck is this? She has the album done, so she needs to release it ASAP. I don't think I can't wait till 2013. :( Hmm... if that Cher duet does release this year, then I can kind of deal with this news. The duet would probably heat up the charts like crazy, so I'm fine with letting it have room to shine like the star it probably is. It just all depends on if Cher stops delaying her album and finally puts it out this year. If she doesn't, the GaGa drought will start to get to me, tbh.

So the other day stumbled across a playlist with all of Kelly Clarkson's covers on youtube. Watched a ton of em. Fuck it is good to hear songs sung and sung WELL live.

No idea why she is touring with the Fray right now. In no world is that equal footing.

Edit: Holy shit lttp.....thats some coincidence.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Why do Rihanna's fan videos have to be so basic. That countdown video is good, this one... And the girl that did umbrella...

Oh well... I'm awakened.

ibnS9I4keI9iQP.gif

Icicle

ibbzL3WPBL4ewE.gif

I know POPGAF is comprised of children, but that doesn't mean you should be ignorant of history, no matter how much you may want to push it to the side to make way for your ridiculous faves.

Janet Jackson's output from Control to Velvet Rope way damn near flaw free and made her a superstar.

Rhythm Nation alone

While you may not care for her doesn't mean that she did not do the damn thing. You came for her looks in plug.dj, but seeing as your fave resembles a bobble-headed treasure troll, i'm not sure that's the right tack to take.

The propensity you kids show for dismissing everything over a certain age or weight is appalling, but not unexpected from a bunch of catty queens (that includes you). I know, for the most part, this thread is tongue in cheek. But you shouldn't have to lie or be outright dismissive to have fun.

I don't particularly care for Lady Gaga's output, but I would never deny that she's successful or has had no impact. She has, y'all like it, I don't, I'll deal.

You have to also take into account that you're ALWAYS talking about your dick in, what I assume, is a way to garner attention from us gays. You're openly flirtatious with a couple members,
You're a Gaga stan. lol.
You even offered me receipts today. I'm quite sure you were kidding, but at the same time, your actions belie your intentions. While the verbiage may be blunt and not something I'd broadcast. The thought has crossed my mind once or twice.

iIGUCKf7OUmya.gif

ibiuiW7vvCkjG4.gif

Sis, I could not possibly be more proud right now.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
JANET never had any good output?

WHAT THE...

"Escapade" is flawless pop and "If" is one of the finest pop moments of the 90's. Her albums were great but became spotty from "Damita Jo" onwards, she seemingly became obsessed with fucking.

I thought you were talking about wearing an embarrassing avatar, not a tag?
I don't remember, but an avatar would be worse since I've grown so attached to Claw-ona.

In any event, flaw-free and warrior princess SLAYONA will ensure both my avatar and unblemished tag be preserved.

#glassheart2012worlddomination

msIxr.jpg

Mumei

I don't remember, but an avatar would be worse since I've grown so attached to Claw-ona.

In any event, flaw-free and warrior princess SLAYONA will ensure both my avatar and unblemished tag be preserved.

#glassheart2012worlddomination

msIxr.jpg

Do you want to listen to music tonight?

Gorillaz

I told mumei yesturday that I would visit Pop Gaf today....

My first time in here but all I got to say is this:

I think Katy Perry would have been a better choice then gaga, Her body as a whole is sexier and her "stans"? (is that the word? idk) are more well rounded then Gaga.

Katy perry>most stuff today...oh yea I said it.....

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

I think Katy Perry would have been a better choice then gaga, Her body as a whole is sexier and her "stans"? (is that the word? idk) are more well rounded then Gaga.

chile boo bye

I dont even know what you mean by more well rounded are you talking about her boobs or her fans

Nemesis_

I don't think any film studio will touch Perra after her flop efforts

Trigger

I'm not sure how I feel about new Pink. I like the song, but I have a strong feeling everyone and their grandma will use it in their ads/movies.

I'm detecting no lies.

Cynosure

CREATING A THREAD does not indicate LOYALTY nor does it indicate they are my FAVE. INTHEZONE created the BIONIC THREAD and we all know NOBODY is here for that. Your dumb / moronic arguments are literally as basic as you fave.

ibbzL3WPBL4ewE.gif

dis Phonomezer lite

Where is Phono btw??
I was thinking of getting some of poppaf together for MK7 revival. But what's the point without Phono being last in every race. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom