• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

Your tag is awesome, robido. Wish I had a Beyonce tag. Don't think I could deal.

ivMSKRMQ62Slc.gif

Christopher

Lets see what people are buying shall we...

iTunes *United States Top 10

1. Whistle
    Flo Rida
  2. Call Me Maybe
    Carly Rae Jepsen

3. Wide Awake
    Katy Perry

4. Some Nights
    Fun.
  5. Want U Back
    Cher Lloyd
  6. Good Time
    Owl City & Car...
  7. Lights
    Ellie Goulding

8. Titanium (feat. Sia)
    David Guetta &...
  9. Pontoon
    Little Big Town
  10. Take a Little Ride
    Jason Alden

Katy Perry refuses to go away...

Majmun

You won't make it in the showbizz if you don't respect gay people. They basically run everything behind the screen.

That's old news.

And I find it amusing when some homophobic friends of mine complain about gay people and yet continue wearing Armani and Versace.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
This was hard for me to do but here goes:

Gaga Top 10:
1. Judas
2. Dance In The Dark
3. Bad Romance
4. The Edge of Glory
5. Born This Way
6. Paparazzi
7. Marry The Night
8. Monster
9. Sheiza
10. Summerboy

3 through 10 fluctuate over time and sometimes are replaced by other songs* but Judas and Dance In The Dark always remain my all time favorites

*I am actually getting into Teeth lately
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

Bladenic

Gaga Top 10:
1. Judas
2. Dance In The Dark
3. Bad Romance
4. The Edge of Glory
5. Born This Way
6. Paparazzi
7. Marry The Night
8. Monster
9. Sheiza
10. Summerboy

3 through 10 fluctuate over time and sometimes are replaced by other songs* but Judas and Dance In The Dark always remain my all time favorites

iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

Ignoring the fluctuation you mentioned, Monster is too low while BTW is too high.

Trigger

Gaga Top 10:
1. Judas
2. Dance In The Dark
3. Bad Romance
4. The Edge of Glory
5. Born This Way
6. Paparazzi
7. Marry The Night
8. Monster
9. Sheiza
10. Summerboy

iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

Judas is a jam. I wish it would have smashed the charts to be honest. :(

alternade

Judas is terrible. Marry The Night and Heavy Mental Lover/Electric Chapel are the best cuts.

I would've added Government Hooker, but after the first half the song doesnt go anywhere.

Trigger

Judas is terrible. Marry The Night and Heavy Mental Lover/Electric Chapel are the best cuts.

I would've added Government Hooker, but after the first half the song doesnt go anywhere.

Electric Chapel and Edge of Glory are great songs partially because they remind me of Billy Idol and Bruce Springsteen songs.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I also didn't feel like including Out of Control and Nothing On But The Radio because they are unreleased but once they are released(#praying) those would definitely be in my top 10 and kick Summerboy and Sheiza out

Mumei

Judas is truly awful. I didn't think Gaga could get more insipid after Born This Way, but she somehow managed it with Judas.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I was driving today when I heard "What's my Name?", and if I didn't know it was going to be amazing based off of that, "Party" played next. What kind of Double Team blessing did the pop goddesses give me today?

/random

Cynosure

Bad Romance remains her peak.

iTPq7bzHxxxFY.GIF

Masterful pop song where every line is its own memorable hook and an effortlessly engaging music video.

I agree.
I think Nicki Minaj's video for Super Bass is the closest to topping it as the best pop video in the last few years.

Every time I see Judas' video, I think $10 million waste
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

RT6kA.png

it's almost here
any day now

tumblr_ly479dGMDy1qgp4cr.gif

Kyon

Banned
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

iJeBiseIMK7Oh.gif
iJeBiseIMK7Oh.gif
iJeBiseIMK7Oh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom