• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

I for one, am SHOCKED!!

ixk3PMitO9BC7.gif

Is there any tour bus that wouldn't be found with weed?

DMeisterJ

Banned
Harlem Shake = 75,336 points
Thrift Shop = 59,344 points
If I Was Your Man = 44,500 points
Suit & Tie = 40,261 points
Stay = 35,356 points

#icant with "Stay" not being on streaming, and having a huge disadvantage on Radio at the moment, and still being within spitting distance of WIWYM and S&T. Once Rih has the AI of S&T and WIWYM it's quite clear that it will clock that #1 quite effortlessly. The only major obstacle is how well it can continue to do digitally. It's doing better than HS, TS, and WIWYM currently, and has to keep it that way until WIWYM and S&T peak.

cory64

#icant with "Stay" not being on streaming, and having a huge disadvantage on Radio at the moment, and still being within spitting distance of WIWYM and S&T. Once Rih has the AI of S&T and WIWYM it's quite clear that it will clock that #1 quite effortlessly. The only major obstacle is how well it can continue to do digitally. It's doing better than HS, TS, and WIWYM currently, and has to keep it that way until WIWYM and S&T peak.
barring any #ffffffrightful new entries (does she even remember what the top 10 is tho?),
Next week:
1. Thrift Shop 53-58
2. WIWYM 48-52
3. Harlem Shake 49-55
4. Suit & Tie 43-48
5. Stay 38-45

Two weeks:
1. WIWYM 50-55
2. Thrift Shop 45-50
3. Stay 43-48
4. Suit & Tie 45-50
5. Just Give Me A Reason/Feel This Moment

Three weeks:
1. Stay 47-55
2. WIWYM 50-60
3. Thrift Shop 43-48
4. Suit & Tie 45-50
5. JGMAR/FTM

PowderedToast

✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ WHEN IM ON A MISSION I REBUKE MY CONDITION ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞

tumblr_mjt995q09n1qejgz3o2_500.gif

✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ IF UR A STRONG FEMALE U DONT NEED PERMISSION ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞I want your whiskey mouth✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞
✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞All over my blonde south✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞
✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞
✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞Tonight bring all your friends✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞
✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞Because a group does it better✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞

heavy_metal_lover_by_pjgaga-d4788kq.gif

cory64

✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞I want your whiskey mouth✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞
✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞All over my blonde south✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞
✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞
✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞Tonight bring all your friends✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞
✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞Because a group does it better✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞

heavy_metal_lover_by_pjgaga-d4788kq.gif

stan for the best song on BTW

Fey

Banned
let me just complete the stanning of the three best songs on BTW

i45TKZENb0kxE.gif

when he comes to me i am ready
i'll wash his feet with my hair if he needs
forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain
even after three times he betrays me

AHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHH

i45TKZENb0kxE.gif

Artemisia

Banned
fuck btw

i'm currently getting my life to electra heart

no regrets

IT ALMOST FEELS LIKE A JOKE TO PLAY OUT A PART
WHEN YOU ARE NOT THE STARRING ROLE IN SOMEONE ELSE'S HEART

azealiabanks-212atradyda8u.gif

PowderedToast

i wish i could love marina, on paper she has everything but in practice she's sort of obnoxious and try hardy. would like her to make more honest and personal music instead of these art student deconstructions of stuff. too high-concept

btw i don't mean to say pop shouldn't be sophisticated + meaningful (i adore mj), there's just a better way to do it maybe

electra heart has some killer hooks tho

Fey

Banned
i already feel bad for coming at cory, he's so nice ;________;

why are gaga stans talking about her getting married?

EDIT: kiiii @ last.fm recording me listening to my biology podcast

Mirrors is I'm pretty sure the best written pop song I've seen in loooooong time. What an intelligent song. Also that music video is an instant classic.

Everything about JT this era is just immaculate. I'm so fucking impressed with him right now.

Let me go listen to 20/20 for the 2020th time

DMeisterJ

Banned
The summer anthem is "Jump". It will be Rihanna's 3rd #1 hit from Unapologetic, and will slay hundreds of millions of radios worldwide.

iqRqoqYvRgAta.gif

The Mirrors video is too damn long, but it's alright. He should have used a radio edit for the video tbh. But IS there a radio edit? I only heard the 8 minute version on radio.

SaintZ

So... we're talking about Avril in this thread?
I C

ibmLe8WknXWsHu.gif

This Avril song sounds like a summer anthem, it was time we got some new poppy songs instead of lounge music

Preach iT, sis.

Bless.

You barely get to hear Avril singing RIP.

I can't judge yet but it doesn't sound like Girlfriend or What The Hell. It sounds more like Don't Tell Me tbh. I'm so percheD for my queen's return to the music scene.

ibvaN8qpBc1lzc.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
The summer anthem is "Jump". It will be Rihanna's 3rd #1 hit from Unapologetic, and will slay hundreds of millions of radios worldwide.

I wouldn't even be surprised if this happened tbh

Rihanna works too hard. She should instead take a vacation to Barbados and stay there for a while.

FsMWv.gif

Just watched Justin's "Mirrors" video, and I loved it. Also watched Taylor's "22" video, and I enjoyed that too.

Bless.

You barely get to hear Avril singing RIP.

I can't judge yet but it doesn't sound like Girlfriend or What The Hell. It sounds more like Don't Tell Me tbh. I'm so percheD for my queen's return to the music scene.

ibvaN8qpBc1lzc.gif
What she did sing has been stuck in my head, though. I'm very curious about what the other tracks on the album are going to sound like. I'm percheD right there with you. She is going to slay. If not with this song... she can just label it as a promo single, and release another bop like Rihanna does.

Aguila

#ICONIC
So Sky Ferreira had a concert at Nrml Fest and a high quality recording has surfaced.

Many of the songs will maybe probably appear on her album.

https://soundcloud.com/wmwmwmrm-1/nrmal-fest-2013-sky-ferreira

1) Lost In My Bedroom
2) Ain't Your Right
3) Sad Dream
4) Can't Say No
5) You're Not the One
6) Werewolf
7) I Will
8) Everything Is Embarassing
9) One - sorta
10) Ghost

She is bringing the rock anthems. Hnnnnnnnnngggg. And You're Not The One still shits. Hnnnnnnnnnnnng. She needs to hurry. Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.

isYlfM3F79cfR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom