• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.
The summer anthem is "Jump". It will be Rihanna's 3rd #1 hit from Unapologetic, and will slay hundreds of millions of radios worldwide.

iqRqoqYvRgAta.gif

She probably ought to get her second #1 hit before we start predicting her third don't you think?

Stay is by no means a sure thing.

Nemesis_

ANNOUNCEMENT

You have THREE DAYS to nominate for the Community Awards.

http://tinyurl.com/PopGAFNomin

The deadline as been brought forward by about seven days, but most of you have voted anyway but everytime I post I seem to get two to three more entries :3

That is all.

I've never really been a fan of Pour It Up tbh.

Lol. It is one of my least favorite songs on the album.

Every time I WANT to say nice things about Unapologetic (because I liked Stay) someone reminds me that PIU exists and that reinforces my convinces that the album is terrible as a whole.

Nemesis_

What is with this trend of "official" remixes? Do they add airplay to the original song while also going for the crossover demo?

What is with this trend of "official" remixes? Do they add airplay to the original song while also going for the crossover demo?

Rarely do they get much radio play (the one exception is Dance/Club remixes).

Mostly it is just a sales gimmick.

Damn, the queen is looking exTra flawless.

iYcxh7eXw9cFP.gif

Serving up that Ghoulish realness.

I don't get people stanning these pics. She looks so derpy.

botty

Banned
Serving up that Ghoulish realness.

I don't get people stanning these pics. She looks so derpy.

Ellie? Really? She definitely doesn't look that offensive.

I mean, she's doing everything right. People complain about her weight, she looks thinner. People complain about her tan, it's blended well. People complain about her outfits, this one is simple. And people always attack her for her make up, but she didn't cake it on or make it clownish.

She looks good. Especially compared to how she looked a few months ago.

iYcxh7eXw9cFP.gif

royalan

Damn, the queen is looking exTra flawless.

iYcxh7eXw9cFP.gif

She looks amazing. *.*

I love this dress. And there can be no question about whether or not she's losing weight. It's so obvious here.

And yes, this has to be the lightest makeup she's worn at an industry event since her debut era. Something about the lighting makes it look a little strange, I'll admit, but there are other pictures on her tumblr using different filters that don't make it look as noticeable. And in motion you can't really see it, so something tells me she just didn't plan on the type of lighting there would be at this event when she was being styled. Either way, I like it.

We already know Xtina fired the guy who was styling her during last season of The Voice. But this noticeably tamer look and the fact that she abruptly changed her twitter handle makes me wonder if she's hired a new PR person.

Now, if you'll excuse me. I finally have my laptop back. *.*

I been up all night
Tryin to get that rich
I been work
work
work
work
workin on my shiiiiittt

botty

Banned
She looks amazing. *.*

I love this dress. And there can be no question about whether or not she's losing weight. It's so obvious here.

And yes, this has to be the lightest makeup she's worn at an industry event since her debut era. Something about the lighting makes it look a little strange, I'll admit, but there are other pictures on her tumblr using different filters that don't make it look as noticeable. And in motion you can't really see it, so something tells me she just didn't plan on the type of lighting there would be at this event when she was being styled. Either way, I like it.

We already know Xtina fired the guy who was styling her during last season of The Voice. But this noticeably tamer look and the fact that she abruptly changed her twitter handle makes me wonder if she's hired a new PR person.

I don't know why she suddenly decided to lose weight, and be tame AFTER she ends her era. But... if she is starting something new, I am definitely here for it.

Shawn Michaels... right?

Nemesis_

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

The promotional era for ARTPOP was to begin rolling forward following the completion of the Born This Way Ball.

The Born This Way Ball would've finished tonight, March 20th in Oklahoma.

ibvtWZJZLF9vZK.gif

SHE IS COMING

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

The promotional era for ARTPOP was to begin rolling forward following the completion of the Born This Way Ball.

The Born This Way Ball would've finished tonight, March 20th in Oklahoma.

ibvtWZJZLF9vZK.gif

SHE IS COMING

she was going to take 3 week break after, then take some dance lessons
May is not here yet
i7IAF8w2B5R5j.gif

Nemesis_

she was going to take 3 week break after, then take some dance lessons
May is not here yet
i7IAF8w2B5R5j.gif

Do you really think she's been doing nothing this past few weeks?

Also are you being shady with the dance lessons comment Lol, I haven't heard that

;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom