• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi PopGAF, I made this
tumblr_mkrdqhcJjY1s48o1wo1_400.gif

Icicle

For all you flops who stan for Disney bitches...

kPhw7Ik.jpg

Tl7AYsR.jpg

Your faves tried, but Amanda Bynes remains the baddest bitch.

Team NICK
=/= Team Nikki

royalan

For all you flops who stan for Disney bitches...

kPhw7Ik.jpg

Tl7AYsR.jpg

Your faves tried, but Amanda Bynes remains the baddest bitch.

Team NICK
=/= Team Nikki

#OOP

What kind of spontaneous dragging!?

Poor Nikki
to be wigless at a time like this...

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Britney once was the embodiment of a pop star, but now her image is that of a fallen celebrity trying to emulate past success. Most of what would qualify her as being in the pop trinity is in the past. She still has chart success, but her influence is long gone. When people say they are inspired by Britney, I can bet you they sure as hell aren't talking about Blackout and the following eras. They are remembering the Britney who had it all together and was relentlessly slaying.

Rihanna has been on a complete upwards track since her debut, and shows no signs of slowing down. She has universal appeal. I don't understand how Britney who is a shell of her former self can punch Rihanna, currently at the top of her game, out of the trinity. She isn't going anywhere.

16llef6-jpg.gif

upwards track my ass, people like to call BTW a flop and that Gaga is fading when this heaux performs even worse than her. Her album sales incredibly declined after LOUD yet no calls her out, the only thing she has increased in is touring revenue

Both Britney and Rihanna have released 7 albums yet Rihanna has yet to match Brit's discography, most of FF's singles shit on Rihanna's TTT and Unap singles aside from WFL. You can bet Britney's #8 will be better than another lazy rushed Rihanna album and that will be enough to expose Rihanna of her basicness and relinquish her spot for Ms. Britney

You can say Britney has no influence in her current state but Rihanna's has none to begin with. people no longer care that she is brain dead after XFactor because her brand is still strong and selling. And now thanks to the Las Vegas residency she will make just as much money as if she was touring

the trash that is Rihanna will never be able to compete because all eyes remain on the Princess of Pop
tumblr_me6q6ajdrP1r3ty02o1_r1_500.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
These nick/disney stars always turn into vile human beings.

Hilary Duff saved haself tho

I have faith in Miranda Cosgrovesus too

Nemesis_

I also think Bey looks odd in that video, but then again she is getting older. AGEING and such. At least you know she's doing it naturally and shit.

royalan

"A lot of girls started rocking blue jean shorts with red pumps and tanks after this video"

LOL - on what planet?

Anyway, still hate this song. It just seems too frantic. Why can't Beyonce make a well-crafted uptempo anymore?

EDIT: In the actual commercial, did anyone else think Beyonce looked 'strange'/different? Not making a bleach joke here...

It's the nosejob. Beyonce's trying to improve her Shakira drag.

"A lot of girls started rocking blue jean shorts with red pumps and tanks after this video"

LOL - on what planet?

Anyway, still hate this song. It just seems too frantic. Why can't Beyonce make a well-crafted uptempo anymore?

It's the nosejob. Beyonce's trying to improve her Shakira drag.

Girl don't be acting like Bey wasn't a fashion icon to a lot of young girls. Especially during the Dangerously In Love/B'Day period.

She and Jessica Simpsons put jean shorts back on the map for their respective races. lol

And Beyonce's frantic up-tempos are her best work. Green Light, Suga Mama, Get Me Bodied, Countdown... they're sporadic and it works for her.

This sounds like a perfect mix of Get Me Bodied, Suga Mama and Run The World. ie. my dream Beyonce song. I'll of course give my proper impressions when I hear it in full but so far this era looks PROMISING.

Artemisia

Banned
upwards track my ass, people like to call BTW a flop and that Gaga is fading when this heaux performs even worse than her. Her album sales incredibly declined after LOUD yet no calls her out, the only thing she has increased in is touring revenue

Both Britney and Rihanna have released 7 albums yet Rihanna has yet to match Brit's discography, most of FF's singles shit on Rihanna's TTT and Unap singles aside from WFL. You can bet Britney's #8 will be better than another lazy rushed Rihanna album and that will be enough to expose Rihanna of her basicness and relinquish her spot for Ms. Britney

You can say Britney has no influence in her current state but Rihanna's has none to begin with. people no longer care that she is brain dead after XFactor because her brand is still strong and selling. And now thanks to the Las Vegas residency she will make just as much money as if she was touring

the trash that is Rihanna will never be able to compete because all eyes remain on the Princess of Pop

but gerl you are basically admitting that britney isn't as big as she used to be, isn't as big as rihanna is now, and is basically brain dead.

which is exactly what needs to change if Britney has any chance of clocking Rih from the trinity.

16llef6-jpg.gif

but gerl you are basically admitting that britney isn't as big as she used to be, isn't as big as rihanna is now, and is basically brain dead.

which is exactly what needs to change if Britney has any chance of clocking Rih from the trinity.

16llef6-jpg.gif

It's okay, Britney's empty personality is still endlessly more interesting to watch than any Rihanna interview could ever be.

Rihanna and Britney are equally vacant in the personality/human department and only one of them is regularly tranquilized.

They're both terrible

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

16llef6-jpg.gif

no, I'm saying Britney is still reigning* since her brand is still strong and her music is still shitting which just builds upon her legacy, enough to expose the trash that not even a Glad bag can hide

*she isnt reigning now since she is on break so the filler of the music industry can take her spot

Mau ®

It's okay, Britney's empty personality is still endlessly more interesting to watch than any Rihanna interview could ever be.

Rihanna and Britney are equally vacant in the personality/human department and only one of them is regularly tranquilized.

Um what?

Britney is absolutely horrible in interviews.

Watch Oprah's Rihanna interview or her ELLEN interviews and tell me with a straight face Rih doesnt come across as likeable, at the very least.

Koodo

Banned

DESTROY that slut-shaming sympathizer.

ibag1HIuK7MLiZ.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Marius does not like Brit (or Rih) and Arte does not like Rih (or Brit).

This argument is severely lacking in the sense department.

Um what?

Britney is absolutely horrible in interviews.

Watch Oprah's Rihanna interview or her ELLEN interviews and tell me with a straight face Rih doesnt come across as likeable, at the very least.

Sis Rihanna's incredibly unlikable in every interview I've ever seen of hers. It's partly why I DON'T stan for her. She comes off as disinterested, slow, stoned, and out of her element.

Britney's just a scared mute build-a-bear mistake but she doesn't come off as unlikable. She's simply a crusted shell through which all hopes and dreams are crushed by the weight of failure and despair.

Mau ®

no, I'm saying Britney is still reigning* since her brand is still strong and her music is still shitting which just builds upon her legacy, enough to expose the trash that not even a Glad bag can hide

*she isnt reigning now since she is on break so the filler of the music industry can take her spot

Now sis normally I let you claim whatever you like because you're adorable *.*

But I will NAWT let this BULLSHIT FLY.

Not only has SHITNEY failed to REIGN anything since 2001 but By the time In The Zone came out she was getting POUNDED by Beyoncé and its been that way ever since.

Her brand still going strong? The Zombie can't even sell 1/3 of what Rihanna does these days, her touring power is down 50% between her last tour and the prior to that one and when faced with each of the albums she has released around the same time Rih has released she always comes out SECOND.

Between Blackout and Good Girl Gone Bad, the former sold almost 3 times more.

Circus and Rated R are about the same (Circus probably has a slight edge), but place it against LOUD and Circus gets bet down like if it was Rih in Fist's Ferrari.

Talk That Talk sold almost 3x of that of Femme Fatale. We Found Love has almost outsold ALL THE FF SINGLES COMBINED.

Touring-wise its no longer even a game. The LOUD tour grossed more than FF, despite Britney being a "legacy act". The Diamonds Tour will outgross Britney's Circus Tour guaranteed.

Britney's brand is essentially dying and her team is making sure they milk the last drop. Its been CLEAR for YEARS. I say this because I was a stan so I know more than you on that.

Artemisia

Banned
It's time yall start paying Rihlord ha dues

it was cute when yall were trying to discredit her impact, sales, and all related achievements, but to claim that Britney the lethargic cripple, who can't get an album that had 3 huge radio hits to scan platinum and is currently clinging to motherfucking WILL.I.AM for a hit single, is doing it bigger than Rihanna is the HEIGHT of delusion.

HEW is slaying globally with an urban album? HEW has the stripped down piano ballad in the top 5 of the hot 100? HEW is currently on a tour that is set to gross more than 100 million? It sure aint Shitney.

16llef6-jpg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom