• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
The Lord beating Beyonce and getting him pressed for 4 years, her power

ibyna4jnNynLmG.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
^^^ mhmm, Avril will have to wait

In other news, the X-factor rumors keep coming
Pink To Replace Britney On The X Factor USA?

The rumours suggest that the Try singer has changed her mind when it comes to TV talent shows, after previously telling Australia’s Herald Sun: "I was offered The Voice in Australia plus American Idol and The X Factor. I said no because you can’t be honest.

“People will hate you if you’re honest. Simon Cowell is the only person who gets away with it because he’s got an accent. And he’s a man."

She added: “People would just hate me more than they already do. I don’t want to hurt anybody’s feelings. Besides, you can sing karaoke anywhere.”

The tabloid also alleges that SiCo is holding 'secret talks' with former X Factor judge Cheryl Cole to join the UK panel, with a source revealing that Gary Barlow could be leaving the show.

Pink is very honest, its an improvement over Britney. But she is touring...

SaintZ

P!nk is a good replacement indeed. She always speak ha mind but she refused before why would she accept this time? More money?

Also wtf, superman is banned?

iWr0Kk6MIGzQR.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Isn't that how Def Jam records her music? They have her sing every word in the dictionary and patch it together into a song, over a dance track

Bye with the random drive-by shade. Her two latest singles haven't even been dance songs, and there are only two dance songs on her album full of 15 tracks.

Sit.

effe

Banned
did he lie tho?

Her last album is the textbook definition of filler though. Boring lyrics, no vocal variety, and an unimaginative use of sampling. And it's long as fuck jesus christ. Unapologetic is trash.

Kyon

Banned
Sph!ncter can't replace Godney if Godney already left on her own terms and bled that sinking ship for all it's WORTH. The only thing Sph!ncter is replacing will be the SEPTIC FECAL MATTER SOLUTION left by Demon and her newfound SUCCESS all the while St!nk remains a local in Australia. The only one replacing Godney is Demon. Atleast she MATTERS now
c3ed7b23.gif

Post is very much INSPIRED by Koodo's oh so PRISTINE and INTELLECTUAL way of dragging

Lol...

I really don't think P!NK would do it anyways. She is going to doing a 200 million dollar tour through early 2014. Doubt she would give that up for the check X Factor would give her.

Not to mention her public disdain for the shows that she has shown over the years (though she loves Kellegend as all respectable artists should).

What I am HOPING is coming to an end is the practice of paying big $$$ for judges. It is well established at this point that it does not help ratings. They would be much better served finding excellent judges for relatively cheap who are willing to commit to the shows long term.

Artemisia

Banned
Sph!ncter can't replace Godney if Godney already left on her own terms and bled that sinking ship for all it's WORTH. The only thing Sph!ncter is replacing will be the SEPTIC FECAL MATTER SOLUTION left by Demon and her newfound SUCCESS all the while St!nk remains a local in Australia. The only one replacing Godney is Demon. Atleast she MATTERS now
c3ed7b23.gif

Post is very much INSPIRED by Koodo's oh so PRISTINE and INTELLECTUAL way of dragging

Local? TTAL is selling very well ww. Better than FF, mind yew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom