• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Ke£ha's reality show premiers on MTV in 25 mins

ibcjA6eIUsdjX7.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I don't see the contradiction. If "Without Me" was a rihductive beez, it wouldn't be being used, since people in this thread don't use Nicki.

Sit.

Try dragging a flop, not me.

Icicle

She looks great here. The picture from the other angle isn't as flattering, but it's great to see her slimming down and quickly at that. I hope the media attention her weight loss has received will motivate her to keep going and to stay thin.

Janet's impacT

I'm here for Anorextina!

Cynosure

Cyno *.*

Mumei doesn't come here as much as she used to.

I bet she feels guilty for wrongly banning me.
a month banned for posting hands, fucking hands. sure they weren't normal looking hands, but to suggest they were too obscene and warranting of a ban
what utter bullshit

i0lJP0WUE9e50.gif

Artemisia

Banned
a month banned for posting hands, fucking hands. sure they weren't normal looking hands, but to suggest they were too obscene and warranting of a ban
what utter bullshit

i0lJP0WUE9e50.gif

you deserved it and i hope you learned your lesson xoxoxoxox

botty

Banned
what utter bullshit

i0lJP0WUE9e50.gif

I think it was because you were using them to shade people, but I honestly didn't mind. I have missed you, though.

royalan

what utter bullshit

i0lJP0WUE9e50.gif

Sis, now that you're back....PLEASE resurrect your LIFE GIVING Britney thead.

Oh, and don't leave. Pls k thx. *.*

botty

Banned
I initially planned to try and get her demodded, but then i realised i didnt care enough about popgaf/neogaf to do that

iiJJkwWvMXtBZ.gif

Mumei is a good mod, tbh. I don't think it would ever need to go that for. Anyway, I'm glad you know how completely unimportant it is anyway~

royalan

No more Drama! /MaryJBlige

CYNO has returned to us and Xtina looks fucking FLAWLESS.

Tonight is a good night for the #Fighters. :)

Mau ®

Is Cyno now a #Navy after Xtina gave Rih her blessing at the LA Diamonds Tour show? *.*

I know you've been listening to Unapologetic, sis.

iiJJkwWvMXtBZ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom