• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

do you guys really think it means something?

7RMd1.gif

It means everything
7RMd1.gif

botty

Banned
She let Drake put that Canadian moose dick in her for months, and still went back to Bruises. We'll see, but I won't hold my breath.

7RMd1.gif

Mau ®

She let Drake put that Canadian moose dick in her for months, and still went back to Bruises. We'll see, but I won't hold my breath.

7RMd1.gif

If you don't have nothing optimistic to say, then don't
7RMd1.gif

I didnt ruin nobody's party when Xtina slimmed 10 grams
7RMd1.gif

Ch...
7RMd1.gif

7RMd1.gif

Mau ®

Drake dedicated a whole song to her, he needs to ACT ON IT.

I'll be there for you
I will care for you

When you ready
just say you ready
when all the baggage just ain't as heavy
we'll change the pace
and we'll just go slow

*.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.*

PowderedToast

can u imagine what popgaf would've been like waiting for MJ albums. 5 years between thriller and bad, it's unheard of in pop music now. im dying for new beysus and ARTPOP but in contrast it's a nothing wait.

Koodo

Banned
Bless Aguila for posting a screencap.

TrollGa. ;-;

Edit: I believe that's a candid picture of her taking a few days ago.

Gaga teasing us again.
ImDl8Hf.gif
Yeah, but it should have been an ARTPOP related tease. :( Unless the picture is related, but I can't see how her in car with a friend has anything to do with new music. I would have been excited if it was a photoshoot picture that popped up randomly in that video.

Majmun

The only thing I like about RTW is the chant she uses before she performs the song. The piano is great, too. But the song becomes a mess once the Major Lazer sample kicks in.

RTW has definitely grown on me, but it's still the worst single she's put out. Definitely the worst first lead single. Can't believe she chose RTW over EOT as lead.

DMeisterJ

Banned
It must be hard to stan for a fave that cant sell out a world tour (let alone have a world tour) and get endorsements.

Poor other stans.

DMeisterJ

Banned
If only one of the other big pop girls had a single that could block them. Cause clearly one can't.

Gaga and Bey not having music out is allowing a lot of people to hit the top spot that wouldn't normally. Rih already clocked TS on iTunes, but "Stay"'s time is dying down. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom