• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay

iPtTsNgftwD38.gif

I feel so much shame.

Im not surprised you would stan that song. I felt it coming once you started stanning the vile Phresh.

iPtTsNgftwD38.gif

Well they keep trying, as if there isn't a whole catalog of Kelly and Gaga photos I can post that are ten times worse
icqUXFZGviN4w.gif

...and no one will care because both of those artists are talented and successful which takes the sting away.

Is lana just a non factor? Nobody's drags dat bitch.

Eh not here much.

I got a few warning points on ATRL over her in the last few days though.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay

iPtTsNgftwD38.gif

I feel so much shame.

Don't.
iPtTsNgftwD38.gif

off topic:

#icant at "Stay" selling Unapologetic to the masses. Her album dropped only 1% this week. People are truly here for the multi-format queen. As seen by botty's shame.

Koodo

Banned
Speaking of album sales, Britney's eight-year old GH: My Prerogative came in at #50 this week with over 11k copies sold.

Not a nearly decade old compilation album outselling numerous recent efforts.

i62f50FbTIPUt.gif

Speaking of album sales, Britney's eight-year old GH: My Prerogative came in at #50 this week with over 11k copies sold.

Not a decade old compilation album outselling numerous recent efforts.

i62f50FbTIPUt.gif

As was probably pointed out on the site where you got this information.

The album was on sale on Amazon. Its not at all uncommon for album to sell FAR more than that when Amazon does a sale.

DMeisterJ

Banned

Not a nearly decade old compilation album outselling numerous recent efforts.

i62f50FbTIPUt.gif

That $2 Amazon sale helpedT

Best $2 I spent recentlY

Mau ®

Whats the story behind this Cammie person tho?

Keep in mind I havent been a gamer (much less a Nintendo fan) for a while.... :,(

Satch

Banned

Kyon said:
ny.gif

Now I wanna KNOW whew let these dusty cretins with faves that have long since been DISMISSED and never heard from AGAIN in here. Last time i checked your faves had no CAREERS or even STARTED one for that matter. There is NOTHING for you to STAN for.

Must be TIRING trying to get ANYONE to CARE for the FORGOTTEN vile creatures you all care so much for. Something to NOTE is that we here stan for SOMEBODIES and people who are FAMOUS not some cum stained trash on the alleyway in the city doing covers of our faves' music to get NOTICED.

J0IVg.gif

PoinT is that all you have been stanning for is a GHOST! a FART in the FABRIC of the UNIVERSE that no one seen or heard about. You are DISMISSED AGAIN as if you and your faves didnt hear it the FIRST time.
oC830Xj.gif

brutal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom