• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Portrait Maker -> Make Yourself and Post it Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1087505122_400en.gif

EdLuva

Goreomedy said:
Oh, I know that. I'm saying the facial features, and even the skin tones, leave a lot to be desired.

tiger.gif

Every attempt looks like Tiger Woods.

I always wanted to say this...fer shizzle.

Belfast

Not too far off, hair's a bit bushier around the sides in real life so it doesn't even come close to falling into mullet territory. Also my facial hair grows really fast, so I'm sure I wouldn't be THAT clean shaven most of the time.

1087506823_314en.gif

1087518460_468en.gif

not close enough, hair color is wrong and i have a heavier beard at ther moment....
plus the skin color aint quite right, and the head shape.... and the hair style is wrong, couldnt find anything closer...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
1087534334_257en.gif

I look a little too young but thats really close to what I look like.

Jak140

me.txt

Uncanny!

Anyway, I thought I should be holding a baby. And so I am. Whose? I don't know.
I still can't explain away the background though. Err... I picked that one on accident. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Gattsu25

Banned
1102790Huh.gif

not close

none of the facial features resemble mine =\

and i couldn't get the mouth to line up with the facial hair even after messing with the shifting options

oh hell...forgot that the skin tones in this thing SUCK :b

Zaptruder

Banned
because their cache deleted it, I'll upload mine to my own webspace.

portrait3.gif

here it is after I messed with it a bit and made it look more like me...

cartoon.gif

IMCool.gif

Hair is too long and not quite as blonde as mine, goatie actually connects which I just can't do. There was no black '74 Rickenbacker bass for me to hold, which is inexcusable.

Sexy no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom