• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possibly Picked Up My Last X-Box Game Ever? Reason Inside...

BojTrek

Banned
I think I have just picked up my last X-Box game ever... Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

This bring my current collection to the following games:

ESPN NFL2K5 - Played maybe 20 games tops
ESPN NBA2K5 - Played possibly 10 games
Tiger Woods 2005 - have my character built up to 77% across the board
James Bond: Everything Or Nothing - started this game Saturday, up to approx. Level 3
Ninja Gaiden - beat the game, throw it in for downloads and to show off graphics
Max Payne 2 - played it for 10 minutes,
NHL Hitz Pro - played maybe two games tops...
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

I have not even touched half of the games...

I have a 15 month old baby girl, a beautiful wife, and a house that was completely remodeled. So I don't have time for games anymore...

I am holding off on new games until PS3 or X-Box 2... why buy games that I cannot play... plus I have a game in almost every genre that I enjoy.

As Danny Glover would say "I am getting too old for this shit"

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
congratulations.jpg

BojTrek

Banned
Nice to see I come back a while later and you are all so mean... wahh, wahh, wahhh...

I am just retiring from gaming... screw you all...

Seriously, you like my final purchase... right... you were all joking about Jedi Knight...

Wait a minute, you are all HALO II fans, aren't you?

Birbo

Well, I have a wife, an 18 month old son and another baby coming in January. I know where you're coming from, but think you may want to wait until next Tuesday to get your final Xbox game.

I have less and less time for games but can’t seem to help myself from buying more and more. Probably have about 15 or so unopened games and another 2 dozen or so I’ve opened but have yet to beat. It’s a sickness, I know.

And I may be in the minority here, but I liked Jedi Academy.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
gaming hasn't been the same since you had to return that TV huh?

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
Yea, well I got 10 wives, a 13 inch cock, and im cooking up the best damn denver omelet youll never taste

Cimarron

"I have a 15 month old baby girl, a beautiful wife, and a house that was completely remodeled. So I don't have time for games anymore..."

Precisely the reason I won't be getting married any time soon. Wives and child rearing can wait until after my reflexes have slowed down to the point I'm no good to me clan in multiplayer games. :p

_Angelus_

Banned
BojTrek said:
I think I have just picked up my last X-Box game ever... Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

This bring my current collection to the following games:

ESPN NFL2K5 - Played maybe 20 games tops
ESPN NBA2K5 - Played possibly 10 games
Tiger Woods 2005 - have my character built up to 77% across the board
James Bond: Everything Or Nothing - started this game Saturday, up to approx. Level 3
Ninja Gaiden - beat the game, throw it in for downloads and to show off graphics
Max Payne 2 - played it for 10 minutes,
NHL Hitz Pro - played maybe two games tops...
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

I have not even touched half of the games...

I have a 15 month old baby girl, a beautiful wife, and a house that was completely remodeled. So I don't have time for games anymore...

I am holding off on new games until PS3 or X-Box 2... why buy games that I cannot play... plus I have a game in almost every genre that I enjoy.

As Danny Glover would say "I am getting too old for this shit"

Haha,I'm this way and I'm not even married. I play every other day for an hour now. The games are still fun,but I'm not as crazy about them as I use to be. Come back to the hobby when youre ready,the games will always be there.

BojTrek

Banned
I normally post at work... I am not too upset having returned the 46" Sony for the 27" HDTV Sony... This TV is sweet, I seriously crapped my pants playing Ninja Gaiden.

It was a major shock going from 27" basic Sharp TV to a 27" HDTV Sony... I love watching movies and playing games on this thing. My couches are close enough that it is just phenominal.

I didn't want HALO II because first-person-shooters get me sick these days... about 4 years ago, playing FPS over 5 minutes got me nauseous...

Oh well, I would not give up my wife or baby for anything... except maybe to be a bit taller and play in the NBA.

BojTrek

Banned
WELL HERE IS A CRAZY UPDATE:

The wife and baby went to the grandpa's house to pay for some wood-floor-work... it is his X-Mas and B-Day gift...

Anyways after the workers left, the wife and baby came home... I was playing with the baby and the wife comes down and says... "well, I guess my period won't come today"

I said" Why?"

and she hands me the EPT, WE ARE PREGNANT with #2... still very early...

But there goes any remote chance of buying a new X-Box game... I will be busy for a few more months... painting the new baby room, getting life in order (school again!)...

Waiting For X-Box 2 or PS3 is my new slogan...

mr2mike

Banned
"I don't have time for games anymore..."

Congratulations, you like to dispense cliche movie lines!

What's this with not having time for games, not having time for Xbox games or whatnot?

It sounds like you forced yourself to buy games before, what's up with that? it should't be a burden, you buy the games you want to buy, when you want to buy them, screw the rest I say.

Top Bottom