• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post 'em: Pikmin 1 Challange Scores

Pikmin 2 is a day or two out...surely someone else must be treasuring the original Pikmin in anticipation of its sequel.

In all seriousness, can anyone beat my score for the impact site?

Grubdog

Banned
I remember having higher scores than that, I lent my copy to a friend though so i can't check, i'll try and get it back soon. :(

My impact site score is the only level that I'm calling anyone out. I estimate that the maximum number of pikmin you can earn/grow/whatever on this level is 240 or so. I don't think it's possible to collect all of the pellets, however, let alone put them all in the correct flower pods.

The other four levels I haven't spent much time on, especially the last one.

Grubdog

Banned
I recall getting every single pellet I could find and taking them back with about 10 seconds left to look around and I couldn't find anymore, it's not impossible. :)

Grubdog said:
I recall getting every single pellet I could find and taking them back with about 10 seconds left to look around and I couldn't find anymore, it's not impossible. :)

Does your friend live in a different time zone? No? Then go get your copy tonight and report back, soldier!

Top Bottom