• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PR] Blinx 2: Masters of Time & Space - A Message from Q

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Wow I'm hyped for this game!

------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm passing along this message from my buddy, Curly-Q from "Blinx 2: Masters of Time & Space." Enjoy!

A Message from Q

"Psssst... Hey buddy, over here. Be cool, don't stare. I don't want the cats catching on to my whereabouts. My name's Q, as in Curly-Q. Yeah, yeah, my parents played a cruel joke on me. I'm a member of the Tom Tom Gang - the other pigs and I are trying to steal the entire world's time and we're going up against those sneaky time-sweeping cats, including that pesky Blinx.

So let me get to my point. I don't mean to rush, it's just that I don't know how long I have to chat. See, at any moment one of those pesky Time-Sweepers could pause time and –

Man, I hate it when that happens! That sneaky cat did it again; escaped while we were frozen in time. He gets us every time!

Anyway, you may not think the Gang and I are all that smart. But don't be fooled by our big muscles, tattoos and biker attitude. Those cats don't realize that we are quite the experts in space manipulation. Besides creating black holes those manipulative little cats can fall into, we also use our stealth to sneak up on the guards. Then, we'll create a warp tunnel to transport us past Blinx and those other notorious do-gooders....argh, they really get under my skin!

On November 16, when "Blinx 2: Masters of Time & Space" comes out, you'll be able to see what it's like to be in my shoes, er, hooves. And man does it feel good to lay a little space control on them blasted righteous, time-sweeping cats.

Gotta run, but be sure to check out the picture from my latest shenanigans!"

Microsoft Game Studios' "Blinx 2: Masters of Time Space" is the anticipated sequel to the highly acclaimed "Blinx: The Time Sweeper." "Blinx 2: Masters of Time and Space" continues the adventures of Blinx, a heroic cat with the ability to make time slow, fast forward, rewind, or altogether stop. In this sequel, Blinx and his squad of tough, agile cats use their time control powers to battle menacing time monsters, outmaneuver the criminal pig gang, and discover why time is disappearing. Players also step into the shoes of the cats' rivals – the sneaky pigs – who are equipped with the ability to morph and control space. These crooks tackle various challenges using their stealth skills, powerful weapons, and mastery of the space continuum.

For more information, visit http://www.xbox.com/en-us/blinx2/default.htm

Memles

I swear...the word "acclaimed" gets raped more and more each day...

Or maybe they mean "Acclaimed", and they actually mean raped....hmmm...

I played the Blinx 2 demo that came with OXM...It was all right. Not phenominal, but it seemed solid, despite a bad camera system, with no auto adjust...

Attention publishers:

Now renting ad space on GAF. Don't bother with the expense of print, television, or other media advertising. No game is too bad. Operators standing by.

jedimike

I also played the demo... I like the puzzle aspects of it, but the game is just too damn weird. If the multiplayer is balanced, it could be the best part of the game. I don't know why ToyMachine is complaining about the camera... it's just like every other 3d platformer. Move with left joystick, control camera with right. I did not find it difficult or any more annoying than other games.

Suerte

If they sorted the issues of the first game this could be awesome, I got the first one for £10 so it was worth it - I hope the music is as cool in the second game, WOOT!

jedimike

Suerte said:
If they sorted the issues of the first game this could be awesome, I got the first one for £10 so it was worth it - I hope the music is as cool in the second game, WOOT!

The issues in the first one were more about level design and balance than actual gameplay. It's impossible to tell from the demo about level design for the whole game, but the demo was solid.

One thing I liked a lot better was that the time shapes were actual time shapes instead of hearts and circles and stuff. Meaning that pause looked like a pause sign, rewind looked like rewind, etc.

All the qwirkiness of the original is still there. Music sounds as familiar as the first, character design is similar, and art style looks the same.

Top Bottom