• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Preview Of Microsoft's Upcoming Mice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
n4.jpg

Link To More Pictures

They look, um, yeah...

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
oh the reason why it looks like crap is because it's designed by that artist... starck something, it was rumored he was making xbox 2 but denied... *looks at picture again* THANK GOD TOO!

andthebeatgoeson

The software monkeys better get their shit together and replace the feature that lets you map different functions for different programs. IDOTS!

AirBrian

skinnyrattler said:
The software monkeys better get their shit together and replace the feature that lets you map different functions for different programs. IDOTS!
This man speaks the truth.

Oh, and that mouse looks Apple-ish.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Where are the buttons? Is it just two buttons+wheel? Didn't know they even made mice with just two buttons any more. Even if they did, why the hell would they be there?

The others on the link don't look so bad, they are pretty much the same as current models but with nifty side to side scrolling. Odd colors, but not entirely ugly.

I think it looks pretty good. I don't see what the big deal is.

And the buttons are probably like Apple's mouse (even though they only have one button).

aoi tsuki

DopeyFish said:
oh the reason why it looks like crap is because it's designed by that artist... starck something, it was rumored he was making xbox 2 but denied... *looks at picture again* THANK GOD TOO!
Phillippe Starcke. His stuff is really hit or miss with me... mostly miss. i've seen industrial design grads with more appealing mouse designs than these, sadly.

nubbe

Is there a pink one with red in the middle?... heehehehehe... heheehe.... pink... hehehee

Other then that... it’s fugly

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
wait... they just called the really good looking glittery blue mouse a mood ring mouse

does that mean it changes colours just like real mood rings :D

Phoenix

DopeyFish said:
wait... they just called the really good looking glittery blue mouse a mood ring mouse

does that mean it changes colours just like real mood rings :D

Its color changes according to how poorly you're playing Counterstrike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom