• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pro Evolution Soccer 4 boxart

Solid

7131.jpg

Miburou

Didn't he retire? At least from international games?

It's kind of funny having him on the cover for two years straight, when he's not featured in the actual game.

Pug

He's actaully only 44. Yes Euro 2004 was his last major international compettion. Under FIFA rules Refs are retired at 45. He can still Ref major club matches and there has been talk of the Premireship using international Refs and Collinia has certaintly been contatced about that. In the premireship retirement is 48 I think.

Miburou

I'm not saying he should retire, but rather that I remember reading that he has retired, at least from international games.

Solid

He did, that's at least what I read too. IIRC he's to old to judge (can't find a better word) in Serie A. There were even some rumors putting him in the Premier League this season just cause that league has a higher standard for how old a refree can be.

Pug

Well to Arsenal and France supports yep. Don't reckon the Man Utd, Chelsea or Liverpool brigade would take kindly. Me well I'm Cardiff City season ticket holder so I'm not bothered, and for some reason I’ve been buying copious quantities of Coca Cola products. Who says marketing doesn’t work.

COCKLES

being watched
Shinobi said:
Fuck the Man U/Chelsea/Liverpool brigade.

Arsenal > you.

I agree with that hooliganistic ditribe!

Shit cover though. Pasted on faces, bit of masking and outer glow. Has Kashku found employment already? :D :) I kid...I kid.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
why in god's name is the PS2 banner so huge? do a lot of old people play games in europe?

Top Bottom