• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pro Evolution Soccer 4 update

Solid

http://www.pesinsight.com/
Winning Eleven 8 may have featured the teams from last seasons top divisions, but Pro Evolution Soccer 4 is set to have updated leagues. For the English sides Leeds United, Leicester City and Wolves have all been replaced in PES4 with Crystal Palace, Norwich and West Brom.

This news comes from the PESLeague finals where a playable beta version of Pro Evolution Soccer 4 was on show. The game also appeared to have much more up to date rosters. And with still 2 months to go, it's a promising sign that further updates may still occur. The slowdown is unfortunatley still there when the box becomes crowded, but this is still expected to be rectified before the final release in October.
Sounds good!

B E N K E

I'm getting my code next week. My main concern is over the number of penalties the computer concedes. When the defending the computer needs to be much less aggressive inside the box or the referee more lenient.

Top Bottom