• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Essential for October: Dead Space Remake, W2K24 and Doki Doki.

Draugoth

Gold Member
ps-essential-for-october-dead-space-remake-w2k24-and-doki-v0-r6cvqjo64uqd1.jpeg

the-last-of-us-part-i-comes-to-ps-plus-game-catalogue-on-v0-61i9zdyp4uqd1.jpeg

dino-crisis-and-blood-omen-coming-to-ps-premium-v0-z1dcse2d8uqd1.jpeg

Last edited:

DeepSpace5D

Dead Space remake and Doki Doki+ is a great month for me.

But I love my classics and Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain and Dino Crisis with platinums make it an amazing month.

Last edited:

GHG

This is some real deal.

I mean Doki Doki.

Do not, I repeat do NOT skip doki doki based on how ti looks and don't get spoiled if you can. It's something really unique to experience for the first time.

There's not a chance I'm getting away with playing this on a big screen in the presence of my wife:

ss_550d1ca934898f83c3cadd6587dd26010c0079c2.jpg

She'd skip divorce and send me straight to jail.

Last edited:

Skifi28

There's not a chance I'm getting away with playing this on a big screen in the presence of my wife:

ss_550d1ca934898f83c3cadd6587dd26010c0079c2.jpg

She'd skip divorce and send me straight to jail.
I can lend you my portal to play under the covers.

Edit: Seriously though, the game is really worth experiencing. It's not what one might expect.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: GHG

Edellus

I've had Dead Space remake in my radar since its announcement. I don't need to buy it anymore now.

Great month for me for that alone :messenger_beaming:

TheDarkPhantom

Gold Member
Blood Omen, finally!! Would still like a proper remaster but I'll take what I can get, hopefully the loading is somewhat improved. Dino Crisis too 👌

Bought Dead Space day 1, amazing remake, been wanting to check out Doki Doki, overall great month.

Last edited:

DeepSpace5D

Do I really have to subscribe to plus to play Dino Crisis?

Can I buy it without a sub?
Definitely. I don’t sub to premium and I purchase any classic I’m interested in a la carte. The only classic game I’m aware of that can’t be purchased separately is Resident Evil.

Last edited:
Top Bottom