• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus Extra/Premium August games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
I think they ran a Wild Hearts trial when it was released but I don't have the digital version in my library from any other monthly PS release.

Aenima

I could swear I already played Wild Hearts on Extra sub. They are recycling everything nowadays.
Watch Dogs 2 is also recicled.

PlayStation-Plus-Extra-and-Premium-September-2022-1536x864.jpg

Will probably drop for the Essential tier once my Extra tier sub runs out. I have found the offerings from the essential tier more interesting to me than the ones in the Extra in these last few months, and once you add the games to the library they dont get removed like the Extra ones that they seem to be recicling now.

Last edited:

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
I've never played the time splitters games but you guys seem to love it, might give it a try.

duplicate thread

Sethbacca

I've wanted to try Cult of the Lamb for a while but didn't want to spend the cash on it, so that feels like a good get. The rest of it is stuff I either already have or am not interested in though.

R6Rider

Gold Member
I've wanted to try Cult of the Lamb for a while but didn't want to spend the cash on it, so that feels like a good get. The rest of it is stuff I either already have or am not interested in though.
Cult of the Lamb is great and they've released several major updates since launch. I need to do another playthrough.

Darkkahn

I could swear I already played Wild Hearts on Extra sub. They are recycling everything nowadays.

Watch Dogs 2 is also recicled.

PlayStation-Plus-Extra-and-Premium-September-2022-1536x864.jpg

Will probably drop for the Essential tier once my Extra tier sub runs out. I have found the offerings from the essential tier more interesting to me than the ones in the Extra in these last few months, and once you add the games to the library they dont get removed like the Extra ones that they seem to be recicling now.
Wild Hearts has never been on PS+, and Watch Dogs 2 was on Ubisoft+ but now it's on plus.
Also that thread title is atrocious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom