• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS2 Gungrave Overdose delayed

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
Old ship date: 9/8.
New ship date: 9/15.

245172.jpg

Looks like Mastiff needs a wee bit more time on this one.

Personally, I was hoping for some Gungrave, Juju Kabane, and Rocketbilly RedCadillac action this week......but Guilty Gear X2 #Reload and Burnout 3: Takedown will suffice nicely. ^_^

Limedust

ARGH! Well at least a single week delay isn't all that painful. Between Lady Kaede, Dave Long, and myself, all three of the Gungrave fans should manage okay. I had fun playing through the original again last week.

Soul4ger

Limedust said:
ARGH! Well at least a single week delay isn't all that painful. Between Lady Kaede, Dave Long, and myself, all three of the Gungrave fans should manage okay. I had fun playing through the original again last week.

What. The. Fuck. I love the original.

Limedust

Just being sarcastic. A lot of people seemed to think it was only worth the $9.99 that they ended up paying for it because of the short length. I thought it was one of the most enjoyable and brainless action games I've ever played. Like an entire game based off the scene from The Crow where he crashes the mobster meeting and blows away about a hundred people.

Ill Saint

Right on, but brainless? chaining that first stretch of the 2nd level to get a 500+ beat count is definitely not an exercise in switchin' off your brain. SO satisfying...

Top Bottom