• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS2 only $158.23 (CDN) at Walmart

SvelteBoy

Just saw an ad from Walmart Canada. From Oct. 16 - Oct. 22, the PS2 is on sale for $158.23 (Regular: $199.99). Is this a good deal considering the new PS2 is already out in the US?

Fatghost

Gas Guzzler
SvelteBoy said:
Just saw an ad from Walmart Canada. From Oct. 16 - Oct. 22, the PS2 is on sale for $158.23 (Regular: $199.99). Is this a good deal considering the new PS2 is already out in the US?

Well, the 70001 is already out in Toronto, at least, the EB at Square One Mall had them come in yesterday.

Is this price for old 39001 and 50001 models? If so, it's a good deal but at least in the Toronto area, most WalMarts are long since out of stock.

If this price is for the new 70001 or if you can find a 50001 in stock, then yes, it's a fucking awesome price, since Canada never gets good sales.

SvelteBoy

I saw the ad on GameFAQs. It was specifically for Walmart Canada and specified that the "H & G" models of PS2 were on sale. The picture was of the current PS2, not the slim one. I think the slim one is the K platform.

I also see the old PS2's in the ad. Also, the price was 178.23, not 158.23.

There's actually quite a few deals this week, don't feel like listing them.

Mareg

I just came from Walmart.

The story is true and I got mine for 158.23 $.
I was planning on buying a PSTwo but I just couldn't miss that deal. :D

I'm from Beauport, Quebec and there was about 150 units on shelves about one hour ago. The model is the 50001.

Happy buying !

Kifimbo

Argh, the temptation is too strong...

I don't need a PS2...I don't need one...

*Take his car keys*

Saturday night! Every store is close. Now I need to forget what I just read. Else I won't be able to resist.

Top Bottom