• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 DualShock 4 (various colors) from $38 + Free Shipping Jet.com

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Credit to Slickdeals.
1. Select from the options below and add to cart
Sony PS4 DualShock 4 Wireless Controller

Wave Blue $37.88 - https://jet.com/product/DualShock-4...:10&siteID=lw9MynSeamY-Nwgm7hMRvm7.smui4IwmAQ

Urban Camo $38.88 - https://jet.com/product/DualShock-4...:10&siteID=lw9MynSeamY-fGpeujKLucWQmvQ7cDtDIQ

Magma Red $38.88 - https://jet.com/product/DualShock-4...:10&siteID=lw9MynSeamY-SBE0kFyMqqscgwyZX3MspA

2. Select "If you opt out of free returns on this item, you pay less."
3. Apply promo code BACKTOSCHOOL05
Note, you must be logged in your Jet account in order to apply the code

Edit: some need to use BACKTOSCHOOL06 to get it to work. This is for... Reasons I guess.

4. At checkout the prices should be as listed above with free shipping

Coupon works for existing and new customers. Limit 3 use per household. Coupon is valid through 10/31.

Note on the coupon:
"BACKTOSCHOOL05" works as $10 off $35 for Jet.com in general. Could be used for other items/combinations.

Darklor01

im guessing us only.

I'm usually post for the U.S. Sites, and I should note that. To be honest, I have no idea if they ship to other countries or have a site for other countries. Sorry, I'll try to find out if possible going forward for notes.

Onaco

I'm only missing a red one, too... Fuck.

But I'm a bit curious. Why make a sale on them the day after a PlayStation meeting is announced? Could it be that maybe there's more to announce at the meeting? Like a Dual Shock 4 Pro?
Or VITA Trinity?!?!?!?!?!!?

Darklor01

But I'm a bit curious. Why make a sale on them the day after a PlayStation meeting is announced? Could it be that maybe there's more to announce at the meeting? Like a Dual Shock 4 Pro?

Conspiracy.. Lol. I dunno, seems like they keep having these sales cuz they keep breaking and need replacements. I notice very few Xbox One controller sales in comparison.

Ragarra

Im getting invalid code when trying to apply "BACKTOSCHOOL05" as a promo code. Wonder if they already revoked the code?

edit: Tried "BACKTOSCHOOL06" and that worked for 10$ off my next 3 orders

Darklor01

Im getting invalid code when trying to apply "BACKTOSCHOOL05" as a promo code. Wonder if they already revoked the code?

Hrmmm.... There seemed to be pretty specific steps to make it work....

2. Select "If you opt out of free returns on this item, you pay less."
3. Apply promo code BACKTOSCHOOL05
Note, you must be logged in your Jet account in order to apply the code

4. At checkout the prices should be as listed above with free shipping

Did you do things in that order?

Akainu

Great my controller has been acting iffy but i was too cheap to replace it.

Why opt out of free return? Wouldn't it just be better to pay with debit card?

Corpekata

Banned

It's not a sale on them specifically, those things are almost always that price at Jet. It's just the back to school thing making them a deal.

STEaMkb

seems like they keep having these sales cuz they keep breaking and need replacements. I notice very few Xbox One controller sales in comparison.

We would see a lot more offers for the Xbox One controller if shoddy build quality was a criteria. The build quality of the Xbox pad, including the Elite, is notably worse than the DS4.

Lusal

Neo Member
Groupon has them at a deal as well if you're part of their targeted marketing.

Code "save40" will take 40% of your order.

I snagged a Magma Red DS4 for $31.09.

This isn't a Dualshock 4 sale. It's a "Back to School" sale that shaves $10 off any item $35 or more. The OP just decided to focus specifically on DS4 controllers for some reason.

Darklor01

Groupon has them at a deal as well if you're part of their targeted marketing.

Code "save40" will take 40% of your order.

I snagged a Magma Red DS4 for $31.09.

Hrmm.... Might worth look into this one.

As you said, targeted. I don't have this offer.

Mellahan

Concerned about dinosaur erection.
You don't need to be targeted for the code to work. I just signed up for Groupon.com and used the 'save40' code and it worked for me.

Where do I enter a promo code? Can't find it

C6MyUu5.png

Lusal

Neo Member
GKbw6A.png

Go one screen further.

There's an "Enter Promo Code" link on the next screen or two on the right.

Mellahan

Concerned about dinosaur erection.
Sweet. If you just signed up at Groupon, code FIRST works, too. Can't get 'save40' to work.

Darklor01

Odd, worked for me first time. You're signing up on groupon.com, not jet.com, right?

I've been a groupon member for a bit. A few weeks back I had gotten the same code you're talking about in targeted marketing and used it for something. There was a banner at top of my login page for that exact code. Others had SAVE20, SAVE23, SAVE30, or SAVE40 depending on their banner.

I used the Jet.com Promo code on Jet.com though.

Cyborg

Cant shake the feeling that we will get a new controller. In the Netherlands the DS4 also got a disscount

Top Bottom