• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Launch Thread [Thread being archived 1/1/14]

Amazon why haven't you shipped my order yet :( I had this puppy preordered within minutes of availability and yet later preorders are being prepped for shipping before me kind of strange but I dont pretend to understand dat Amazonian magic/cargo teleportation.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Maybe it feels like that but it's probably because I've very vocal and loud whenever I decide to hype something :3!

Oh and I just realized that EU launch is TWO weeks later - not one :( Fffffffffffff...

You'll be like N64-kid by week's end next week don't worry.

Mononoke

Banned
Amazon why haven't you shipped my order yet :( I had this puppy preordered within minutes of availability and yet later preorders are being prepped for shipping before me kind of strange but I dont pretend to understand dat Amazonian magic/cargo teleportation.

Bundles are more important than first day orders. :/

I know how you feel though. It feels...strange to have ordered the very first day and see orders placed months later get processed ahead of yours. But, no one is getting their system early. And anyone that has a launch day November 15th date will get it on launch date.

So in the end it doesn't matter. But yeah I understand where you are coming from.

Is there a feature in the OS to mute players BESIDES friends? I would LOVE this feature.
Or is this just a fancy term for cross game chat?
edit: if I speak on cross game chat, AND I playing ghosts online, will the other players on ghosts hear my cross game chat automatically? I know it sounds dumb, but I would prefer them not too. : / I just want my buddies to hear me.

k0ji-wd

OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG

FbbVx3x.png

You lot are like a bunch of preschoolers waiting for a ice cream van on a sunny day.

That said, although it feels wrong to say im "excited" I am looking forward to the EU launch in a way thats unbecoming of a 30 year old man. :)

Ezio

I'm with you on that.

Well I just read that the audio portion should still work just not the chat, which at least makes them usable and not a $150 paperweight. Still chat with them would be nice as well, I mean they are an official Sony headset.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
My order said preparing for shipment, and now it went back to not yet shipped.

VdTFNwA.gif

Edit: And now it changed back to preparing for shipment, lol.

Top Bottom