• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Dualsense Controller Limited Astro Bot Edition announced

BlackTron

Now, an Astro Pro plaques with a part with that lovely shiny metallic blue and some robotic design on the white part...and two eyes in the black part in the middle ( if the pro retains such design) coupled with the controller and game and Sony would be making mad bank. :lollipop_yum:

Too bad Sony doesn't like making mad bank with easy cheap plastics but dropping hundreds/thousands of millions on dubious GaaS projects. :lollipop_crying:

I would be packing this type of heat for Switch 2 launch. PS2 type Sony showing up to the fight every time lol

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Oh... my... god...

I must have that controller!

Sony really hitting it out of the park this gen with LE controllers. They really didn't have shit last gen or on the ps3.

GrayDock

Awesome.
I was luck* to get a pre-order, it's sold out everywhere, can't wait.

*-read kept F5ing 4 different online sellers for hours until it popped on one and grabbed it.

nowhat

Caved in and preordered this (the game I preordered a while back already). Should arrive to a pickup location right next door on Friday. Can't wait.

I just watched the SpawPoiint unboxing, and I sort of regret cancelling my preorder lol. It's still glossier then I generally like but it looks way better then the first few images that popped up.

Kerotan

rcfpQKt.jpeg
fcekwtz.jpeg

Top Bottom