• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro pre-orders go live |OT|

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
FUp5FibmoqZrA5qczcNzqe-1200-80.png.webp

*** MOD NOTE ***
Text here was removed as it contained many affiliate links

Preorders for PlayStation® 30th Anniversary Collection and PS5 Pro will begin at 7am PDT (10am EDT).

PS Direct

Last edited:
So does the PS Direct link for the PS5 Pro go live at midnight tonight here in the UK or is it a global pre-order at a specific worldwide time? I ask because midnight in the UK on 26th September would be 8-10 hours ahead of the US. If it was the same time worldwide that it would be 8am in the UK and midnight in the US etc etc.

Some sort of live countdown would be useful here.

TrebleShot

Yeah this is a bit of a shambles, there needs to be a time attached to this, how did it happen with the slims and the portal?

Yeah this is a bit of a shambles, there needs to be a time attached to this, how did it happen with the slims and the portal?
Yeah, I'm in the UK...I really don't wanna stay up through the night but unless we get a time I've got no choice in case they dump them in the early hours and I wake up tomorrow morning to find them gone.

Sethbacca

So according to this, Australia's preorders go live at 10am their time. Not sure what that means for those of us in the US. Just found this link on reddit tho.

And this one is saying 10am Singapore time.

I can't find an article for the US at this point though.

Last edited:

nnytk

Insane that we don't have a time yet. WTH is going on let us know when we can preorder this thing.
I also would like to know, I'm living in Europe, Benelux, wonder if the NL-BE site of Playstation will have Pro pre-orders up. And at what tiiiime???

They gave 10:00 am for the Anniversary Edition but yeah no thanks I want the regular Pro tbh.

Last edited:
Bullshit. They did the queue for the Spider-Man 2 faceplates and scalpers got them all.

Strange the queue system worked perfectly with the PS5 I was able to get one and so was a coworker of mine. I'm not saying it outright stops them but it helps and is much better than just leaving it open for anyone.

ManaByte

Strange the queue system worked perfectly with the PS5 I was able to get one and so was a coworker of mine. I'm not saying it outright stops them but it helps and is much better than just leaving it open for anyone.

They just have multiple PSN accounts on multiple browsers/tabs to get into the queue more than once.

ManaByte

I was wrong, the Spider-Man pre-order wasn't noon PST.

I remember being in the queue at 9 CST, so that would be 7am PST/10am EST.

If they do it the same for this, I'd start checking the site about an hour before then.

Top Bottom