• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: Alien: Isolation daily deal on STEAM $7.99

It was on my wishlist. I was wondering if Steam doesn't target individuals with these deals. 🤨
It's there, but it's for the collection with DLC, not the base game.
nice, you can get it all in the package deal

nice, you can get it all in the package deal
Thanks for the link. Just bought it even though I already have it on Xbox. 👍🏻

Holammer

Btw, the video in Isolation is really bad and the transition to cut-scenes is jarring. Might be able to fix it by playing with Loseless Scaling.
LS fixes cutscene transitions in BotW for example to the point where they become invisible.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
For the Xbox peeps. Collection is $7.49.

Runs at 60fps with FPS Boost.

Stitch

Gold Member
Have you checked this recently with the steam version? I tried recently and couldn't get it to work for some reason. It definitely worked a couple of years ago.
I only tried it some years ago.
Maybe this works

RCX

Still mightily fucked off that we'll never get a sequel.

Would've loved if they translated this into a movie but they made Romulus instead. Which is absolutely retarded garbage.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
Back To The Future Film GIF

Sulaco

Thanks - I've been waiting for a good deal. I had it on PS4 but couldn't handle the pixel crawl everywhere.

I'm gonna play it with a mod that hopefully dials downs the frequency of alien appearances.

Mr Hyde

I'm down for this offer, even though I have it on PS4. Alien Isolation is a banger of a video game and the best Alien game since Alien 3 on SNES.

Top Bottom