• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Psi Ops or Spider-man? Anything else out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently waiting for NCAA, but I'm a little bummed I missed the CC deal. So, I decided to buy myself a new game. What's the best one out there now? I mostly hear abotu Psi Ops and Spider-Man. Which is better?

Edit: wrong forum, d'oh.

Matlock

Banned
I hear Spider-Man is wideopen, but can be finished quickly and is somewhat poor.

Psi-Ops is fucking godly for the few hours it lasts, and the nutso amount of unlocks rocks as well.

I'm watching media, and Psi Ops looks damn cool. Its short though, eh? Hmmm, I still think I'll go with it. Thanks...now to find a store thats open.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Psi-ops is OK but i hate all the damn stealth elements, i just wanna throw and burn shit with my powers, not pussy foot around and avoid search lights, especially when just using your telekenesis power shows guards exactly where you are, even though you arent visable to them at all....and wheres the damn flashlight? im sick of being in darkened corridors i have no way to illuminate.

Making peoples heads pop is cool though.

swinging around in spiderman is very cool, but everything else is a bit shallow.

Fifty

Hah, someone really needs to move this thread. At least the mods have a day off ;)

Psi-Ops is my pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom