• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Psi Ops, The Suffering = $29.99 @ Ebgames.com

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
$10 to much... so close :D
Yeah, i'm turing into Wario

This is getting ridiculous. Nobody seems to be able to hold retail pricing for more than a couple of months anymore. Even EA drops their prices quickly (SSX3, LOTR:ROTK,Bond,Sims).

Wario has done it. Singlehandedly he has crippled the VG industry's pricing structures with his reporting of promotional sales and his obsession with low prices. Dammit, I want full price!!

Dave Long

Banned
There are simply too many games being released and not enough people to buy them all. It's going to lead to more publishers going out of business and a lot more critically praised games released in November ending up at $20 or less in January.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Matlock said:
Hot! Can be traded in for $7 credit, or returned via Wal-Mart jokearoo for $20, making the game $10!

Keep in mind the MK it comes with is a special "Not For Resale" copy
Its possible, but you would have to find a really stupid wall-mart employee

Suikoguy said:
You make it sound as if that's some sort of hard thing to do.

Matlock

Banned
Suikoguy said:

It depends, really. Usually (especially with in-store pickup) they toss in a regular copy of MKDA. ;)

Top Bottom