• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Psikyo Shooting Collection Vol 2 & 3

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
yeah, this is terrific news; has no one posted about it on the board until now? i'm really excited about dragon blaze (although it's paired with the excremental sol divide). dunno if i'll pick up volume 2...i've already got sengoku blade on saturn, and sengoku ace isn't that great.

I'm a bit worried about these, given how Taito seems to be treating Strikers 1 & 2. They'll almost certainly be scaled up without a low resolution mode, for instance. I don't think I'll pick up any of them, though: Sengoku Blade is the only one I care about, and the Saturn is superior to the arcade version, IMO. I'm sure they'd use the arcade version as a base for the collection.

aku:jiki

Dragon Blaze has gone without proper emulation for eons, it seems, so I'm going to pick that one up, at least. I think it's Psikyo's prettiest game by far, and I'm shallow, so that's enough for me.

Yeah, too bad it comes coupled with Sol Divide. :(
I think SD does have an interesting idea going for it, but the execution is terrible. It's pretty ugly, too!

Top Bottom