• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSO Ep. 1+2 PREMIUM arrange OST now available

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
#anime-game-osts release

Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Premium Arrange

Catalogue Number KDSD-00039
Publisher TEAM Entertainment
Composition Hideaki Kobayashi, Fumie Kumatani
Arrangement Various artists

- Playing Time
01 The whole new world - Phantasy Star Online EPISODE 1&2 OPENING THEME -
02 Silent palace
03 Chaotic bar
04 Versus2 - A longing to ancient times -
05 Jungle
06 The frenzy wilds
07 A longing to ancient times PART 1
08 Abysmal ball -intermission-
09 "IDORA" have the immortal feather
10 Leavin flow
11 Can still see the light - Phantasy Star Online EPISODE 1&2 ENDING THEME -
12 World with me - Phantasy Star Online EPISODE 2 ENDING THEME -

Composers/arrangements:
1 : Motoi Sakuraba
2 : Takayuki Aihara
3 : Motoaki Furukawa
4 : Shinji Hosoe
5 : Nobuyoshi "sanodg" Sano
6 : Manabu Namiki
7 : Yoko Shimomura
8 : Yuri Hiranuma
9 : Masaharu Iwata
10 : Shin Asai
11 : Noriyuki Iwadare
12 : Kenji Ito

btrboyev

PSO has such an awesome soundtrack....

a quick question: Did the same poeple do some of the soundtrack for F-Zero:GX?? Some of the compositions and instruments sound similar.

Dyne

btrboyev said:
PSO has such an awesome soundtrack....

a quick question: Did the same poeple do some of the soundtrack for F-Zero:GX?? Some of the compositions and instruments sound similar.

Wavemaster? Wouldn't be surprised if they helped with PSO too.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The opening theme is pretty awesome, although it's not really remixed much. Too many Ep 2 tracks from what I hear so far, which sucks cause I didn't play Episode 2 :|

The PSO ending theme though...doesn't sound anything like the original!

The best tracks are The Whole New World and Can Still See The Light. Can Still See The Light is really nice because Iwadare puts his usual upbeat touch into the song which makes it sound really nice. The Whole New World didn't change much but it doesn't need to because it's already extremely good on it's own.

"The PSO ending theme though...doesn't sound anything like the original!"

Are you talking about "World With Me"? I do think it sounds similar to the original it's just so incredibly lowkey compared to the original which is very upbeat and somewhat fast paced. The lack of vocals doesn't help it much either.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Actually i meant 'Can Still see the Light,' but then again I haven't listened to PSO's music in a long time. I only recognized part of the original theme in the remix

Trevelyon

Probably the best tracks on arrange album are both 'A longing to ancient times' tracks, 'Leavin Flow' with its layed back acoustic approach & Silent Palace with its more up tempo theme. I didn't care for either of the ending remixes, really dissapointed with 'World with Me' as it was one of my favourites of the Ep.2 soundtrack.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Wasn't so much an insult to AGO as it was an exclamation of my preference to #gamemp3s, actually. At least, I didn't meant it as an insult. I use AGO for the old stuff they occasionally bring back, and certainly do appreciate their services. But when it comes to the new stuff, I try to keep it with #gamemp3s.

Mairu

This album was probably my most disappointing purchase yet. Iwadare and Hosoe's tracks are nice, but nothing on the album is better than just decent.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Well, THAT'S disappointing.

I actually liked the Dark Chronicle Premium Arranged album, and I HATED the source material.

Will this turn out to be exactly the opposite? :/

Top Bottom