• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSVita | FIFA Football GAF League

Gustav

Banned
Looking for fellow Gaffers to open up a GAF Fifa League on Vita. If we can get enough people to sign up for this thing, I would gladly set everything up.
If we get a lot of people, separating into an EU and US league should be a good idea. Since I'm on the EU side of the world, I would take care of the EU league. Would be great if we could find someone to take care of the US league if necessary.

Let's do this people!

Name: First GAF League
Abbreviation: FGL
Password:
enterFGL

Mode:
4 games each, 4 minutes per half time, maximum participants 18

My PSN: GutekZ

UPDATE: League closing down tomorrow, Saturday 3.3.2012 on 10am GMT.

I'm up for this :)

I'm in the UK and my PSN is the same as my username. Feel free to add me anyone who wants to play!

SEN/PSN - PrematureQuiche

Not really dedicated enough to participate in an online league, but add me if you want to play some online matches with me. SEN/PSN: peacemountain

Barrett2

Im' not very good, but definitely up for some league play.

I am in Eastern Time Zone US, and mornings / daytimes are best for me.

PSN - lawblob

I would probably get this if there's enough people signing up. Which I realise is a bit of a vicious circle. How is the port? I heard there were frame rate drops, a good version of the game?

Gustav

Banned
I would probably get this if there's enough people signing up. Which I realise is a bit of a vicious circle. How is the port? I heard there were frame rate drops, a good version of the game?

It's very good. It's missing the new animation system from FIFA 12 and the Ultimate Team mode, though. The framerate drops are almost exclusively during the "cutscenes". None during gameplay.

Gustav

Banned
Trying to friend all of you and am sending join requests right now.
You can also join the league by searching for it if you don't want the friend request.

Gustav

Banned
Closing the league down tomorrow 10 morning GMT. Anybody who hasn't joined yet and wants to, feel free to enter through the in-game search.

First games should be held this weekend. Hope everyone is ready.

This is maybe a bit OT but i've been asking everywhere and got no answer...

Is the US retail ver. of the game multilanguage? Can I change it to spanish?

This is maybe a bit OT but i've been asking everywhere and got no answer...

Is the US retail ver. of the game multilanguage? Can I change it to spanish?

I don't think you can, or at least i don't see an option. I even tried changing the Vita language to spanish, but everything remains on english

jlevel13

Well shucks, apparently my DNF % is too high to join but it is only 7% :(

This. And I've never actually quit a game, but have had a couple of times where the game has seemed to freeze up, then eventually drop back to menu, and once where it just stayed frozen for 5+ minutes till I gave up and restarted my console :(

Gustav

Banned
If its cool for all involved I will restart the league and up the DNF% so you guys can join. Means all people interested would have to re-join.

Barrett2

So, i've been playing this like crazy since buying Vita. Anyone want to play some online games? Add me on PSN.

lawblob

Amazon delivered the game for me yesterday!

PSN ID: entraaa

Won't have time for a league but definitely interested in friendly matches. I'll add the IDs I find in this thread.

Top Bottom