• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Public service announcement: Sly 2 out tomorrow

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
header.jpg

Just when I thought it was safe to put my wallet down, this title comes out of nowhere.

... So.... Fable... Sly 2... God this is not going to be a fun winter.

Actually, it will be. :D

Katamari and Dawn of War next week. $170 in two weeks, awesome. :(

sly21.jpg

sly23.jpg

I know I'm getting Gradius V. Sly 2 is a hopeful buy, but it depends which way the winds-of- bank-account blow in the next 48 +/- hrs.
Fable comes out tomorrow 2?
Aw heck, I better just get Sly and Gradius.

Tomorrow meaning Wednesday right? The date specified on EB & GS sites mean that's when their warehouses get the game and it usually takes an additional day to hit stores in most parts of the U.S.

Just saying is all.

Wario64 said:
I bet Sly 2 has a longer length than Fable

Sly 2 > Fable

From the gamespot review: "The lack of difficulty robs the game of some of its lasting value, because there aren't any real reasons to go back through a level once it's completed. Still, Sly 2 is definitely longer than the original game. Players should be able to get through the story in around 12 hours or so"

Sounds like both games are about the same length, so Sly 2 = Fable :D

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
fucking a. i'm tempted to pick up this and burnout 3 tomorrow. i'm supposed to have a really busy next week, too. i'm fuckezd.

Mike

Man, why so many great games out in September? I just picked up Burnout 3 Monday, Fable on Tuesday, and now this today.

Plus, I'm going to Japan on Sunday so I won't be able to play these anyway.

Damn Sony!!!

Why are your release dates actually shipping dates! OK. So the VG stores have gotten it in, but Circuit City which has the $10 gift card deal doesn't get it until tomorrow.

I know I could buy it somewhere, open it, then buy it again at CC, then return that copy to the original store, but that's too much of a hassle. I'll just have to be wait :(

Of course, the Sony Metreon had it yesterday.

Top Bottom