• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

puppies killed with fireworks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenov4

This is so fuck1ng disgusting. People who do this kinda shit should have the same thing done to themselves.

xsarien

daedsiluap
jenov4 said:
This is so fuck1ng disgusting. People who do this kinda shit should have the same thing done to themselves.

You hold their jaws open, I'll get the lighter...

(Fucking, fucking, fucking sick people in this world.)

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Doth Togo said:
An eye for an eye is a good punishment for this case.

Put some roman candles in these goons' mouths.

Just their mouths? I'd say that's too gentle a punishment for those sick fucks...

BojTrek

Banned
They are sick bastards doing that to sweet little puppies...

They should have done it to stinky piss smellin' cats or kittens...

IMO

Mashing

Animal abusers are the lowest form of scum on the earth. Killing humans is one thing, killing animals just really gets under my skin.

jenov4 said:
This is so fuck1ng disgusting.
Did you just try and get around a non-existant filter for 'fucking' by adding a 1 to the 'ing' section?

ManaByte said:
Yes, we should make up for killing these dogs with explosives by killing every other dog with explosives.

That's the ticket.

Gregory

Banned
I once killed more than 50 ants, on purpose. I`ve also killed an innocent wasp.

I`ve also gotten a dog killed, because it bit me. Served it right. Stupid dog. I hate dogs.

Kuramu

Gregory said:
I once killed more than 50 ants, on purpose. I`ve also killed an innocent wasp.

I`ve also gotten a dog killed, because it bit me. Served it right. Stupid dog. I hate dogs.

looks like we've found our man. another case solved by the GAF justice squad

Willco

Hollywood Square
This is just sick. I'm at a loss for words.

EDIT: This is pretty depressing for me, because my dog is a Lab/Golden retriever mix, which looks an awfully lot like the puppy in the picture.

Thaedolus

Yes, we should make up for killing these dogs with explosives by killing every other dog with explosives.

That's the ticket.

haha

At least I came away from this thread with one reason to smile :(

MoxManiac

Fucking sick. These bastards deserve much painful anal sex in prison for many years to come.

I can't fathom what sick, twisted person could do such a horrible deed.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
This kinda crap makes me sick, and people that do stuff like this usually move on to humans. Someone needs to beat these kids within an inch of their lives so they never think about even going to a 4th of July BBQ.

Poor puppies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom