• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puyo Pop Fever (GC) = $19.82 @ walmart.com

Priz

heh, my friend Richard just borrowed my gamecube and we rented Puyo Fever at Hollywood Video so he could add the info to his FAQ...

http://ruyeyama.best.vwh.net/puyopuyo/dwwsdwn.html

If you ever had a question about a Puyo Puyo game, that's the page to bookmark.

His grandparents live in Hiroshima pretty close to where the Compile store used to be where he used to stock up on Puyo Puyo merchandise.

jarrod

Banned

cvxfreak

I don't know why EBGames isn't carrying this game. Puyo Pop Fever was so popular in Japan, but here it's just... not. :(

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I'm not familiar with Wal-Mart, so are their online prices the same as in-store? I'd love to have Puyo Puyo Fever for that price. I spent at least half of that in a week at the arcade, haha.

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
RevenantKioku said:
I'm not familiar with Wal-Mart, so are their online prices the same as in-store? I'd love to have Puyo Puyo Fever for that price. I spent at least half of that in a week at the arcade, haha.

Other times Walmart.com has a good deal, the price wasn't that low in-store. They also won't price match their own website.

Correction: get the GBA Puyo Pop. It doesn't include fever mode, but it has 4player 1cart play.

Fever GC doesn't have 4Players. What's up with that?

Top Bottom