• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quake3 awesome trick jumping video!

Gart

Pretty damn cool trick jumping Q3 video.

"After over 5 months of professional editing from one of the world leading gaming movie production houses, shaolin productions, and over a year of insane trickjump demoing from infinite trajectory, the wait is finally at an end."

Used to play Q3 all the time and never knew some of these jumps could be pulled off. But then again I've never had a lot of the maps shown in this video.

It's pretty big at 500mb, but worth the d/l. Really good quality. About 20mins long. You can choose from 4 audio tracks.

shao972158tricking-iT2-shot11.jpg

http://www.own-age.com/vids/mirrors.aspx?id=1950

Gattsu25

Banned
downloading this behemoth video....haven't seen this game in motion in years so i ask: are those filters in game?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
this is the best produced (fan made) video i've ever seen. the music could be better, some tricks were really good, some tricks are done over and over again o_O but i really like the work put into this. i just noticed one dude had a dancing banana during his video segment haha

DopeyFish

woah and um wtf. it has 5 different music tracks which you can switch in media player by right clicking and choosing a different language track. now that's messed.

Gart

are those filters in game?

No, but it does make it kind of look like a new game, heh. One thing to point out that is really cool though, is the sound effects of the rockets. Those are in-game =)

There is more Q3 videos at own-age. But I've only seen AnnihilatioN, which is pretty good too. I like Tricking iT2 better, though.

Yeah, for any Quake fan it's a must see. And for anyone else that likes speedrun, cool gameplay videos, or just likes to see nice editing, should watch this vid.

goodcow

This video crashes Windows Media Player, Windows Media Player Classic, and VirtualDub says it has corrupt data.

How the fuck do I get it to play?

DopeyFish

goodcow said:
This video crashes Windows Media Player, Windows Media Player Classic, and VirtualDub says it has corrupt data.

How the fuck do I get it to play?

you need Xvid and stream selector, the zip has links to the necessary components. for me i needed stream selector.

Top Bottom