• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Break: Timeless Collector's Edition - PC $19.99 - Amazon.com (US)

garath

This is the steam version right? One person answered that question on Amazon but it's not listed in the description that I can find.

I've wanted to check this game out for awhile. Hate buying discs though.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
This is the steam version right? One person answered that question on Amazon but it's not listed in the description that I can find.

I've wanted to check this game out for awhile. Hate buying discs though.

I'm in the same boat with the same question.

Chittagong

Gold Member
I am now half way through 3rd chapter, find it really quite boring. Yanky platforming controls, repetitive combat, forgettable story.

Should I keep playing? Loved Alan Wake and Max Payne.

Kevin

I have this set and it's well worth it. Quality reminds me of PC games in the 90s in terms of packaging. Also just so happens that the game itself is really great too. ;)

I am now half way through 3rd chapter, find it really quite boring. Yanky platforming controls, repetitive combat, forgettable story.

Should I keep playing? Loved Alan Wake and Max Payne.
Chapter 4 is brilliant, especially for Beth, but don't ask others if you want to continue playing. If you don't, no one is forcing you to complete it.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Chapter 4 is brilliant, especially for Beth, but don't ask others if you want to continue playing. If you don't, no one is forcing you to complete it.

That's helpful, and I know - would feel bad not to finish a game I bought, especially given I like Remedy, was just looking to hear whether people would say that it drags even more

Xander51

Still bummed that licensing crap kept the Poets of the Fall Song Labyrinth out of this game.

I also never totally finished this on Xbox, and now I have a much better PC so I think I'll pick this up. Thanks OP.

Top Bottom