• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Question about DK Bongo extra-set availability

Memles

Wow...if EB has them for $35 American, that's sad.

Any Canadians looking for multiplay Konga-ing, you should be able to get a set for only $34 Canadian if you order them tomorrow from FutureShop.ca!

Alcibiades

Memles said:
I'll assume it is a CD featuring the artists that are playing on Nintendo's Fusion Tour.
yeah, or something like that.

It's mentioned in the Weekly Sales thread, but I'm sure we'll get to see the cover in tomorrow's ad.

Soul4ger

This is going to be INCREDIBLY LIMITED. We got word today. The shipment numbers are VERY LOW, so if you want them, pre-order.

puck1337

Ah damnit. I have an extra set preordered, but I had wanted the option to pick up an extra two since I'm going out of town with family for the weekend.

Soul4ger said:
This is going to be INCREDIBLY LIMITED. We got word today. The shipment numbers are VERY LOW, so if you want them, pre-order.

Possibly true, but I'd bet Nintendo will carry them for online sale soon enough.

Another thing; EB Canada is offering a $20 rebate (mail in, unfortunately) if you buy the game and an extra bongo set.

Deg

Banned
Soul4ger said:

you work for EB? How many shipments?

Top Bottom