• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Question about Vitamins

Status
Not open for further replies.

john tv

Anyone know of any good vitamin websites? Places to buy them, I mean.

I checked out vitamins.com (the obvious first search attempt), but I have no clue if they're any good or not. Never heard of 'em before. Anyone know about them or any other sites?

Any info would be cool. Thanks!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
adelgary said:
There are no pharmacies in Japan?

Yes there are sir... but they don't sell the same things.... also it is a little easier to deal with it in English.. reading with all the Kanji makes it a little hard to get yourself the balance you need... hope that answers your questions... and thanks for being worthless in this thread!

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
OK. Well this slightly off-topic, but may be of help to some, and thus may balance out my contribution to this thread. If you have acne, and are looking for a good way to get rid of it, Vitamin B is your friend. A couple of months back I started taking a high potency Vitamin B+C tablet, 3 times daily (as advised on the box). I rarely get any spots now, and my skin has dramatically cleared up. So there.

gofreak said:
OK. Well this slightly off-topic, but may be of help to some, and thus may balance out my contribution to this thread. If you have acne, and are looking for a good way to get rid of it, Vitamin B is your friend. A couple of months back I started taking a high potency Vitamin B+C tablet, 3 times daily (as advised on the box). I rarely get any spots now, and my skin has dramatically cleared up. So there.

Does it help with ass acne too?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Gofreak seems quite fond of you! hahah hey don't take it so hard it so hard... Tags come and go... I thought this one fit quite well for your vitamin trolling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom