• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

question for TRU employees regarding Halo 2

BuddyC

I'm a little paranoid as my local TRU hasn't received Halo 2 yet. Have your stores received it yet, or are all TRU stores supposed to get it Monday? Just want to calm my nerves and make sure they'll have it when I go in at midnight :)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Why would they care about Outrun 2 anyway..not like it sold many copies. I rarely find more than 4 games playing on XBL :|

atomsk

Party Pooper
most should have it by now. we got ours tuesday and wednesday. about 100 copies i'd guess (i didnt take time to count them all.)

but it looks like we only got in enough of the limited ones to fill preorders.

dunno about the TRU by you, but word from corporate to us was we "HAVE" to do the midnight sale. originally in the conference call we had the 'option' to be open for that...

anyhow, you should be ok

BuddyC

well, it's also possible that he lied so i didn't start screaming about getting it today. he was very confident that they'd "have" it on monday, so...i don't know. i'll just call monday evening, and if for some odd reason they don't have it, i'll hit wal mart.

and yea, i think corporate forced them to do the midnight sale. when i talked to them last week, they weren't going to do it, so it was a surprise to see that decision reversed.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I just went to my local TRU and it was behind the counter, I didnt even bother asking for a copy because I know they would have turned me down. I dont think my store is open at midnight though , are you sure that all of them have to be? I'm in Mass, btw

BuddyC

atomsk said:
i'm not particularly pleased about having to be there midnight to sell it
i can't imagine you are, but i have to admit i'm thrilled that i can walk across the street monday night to get my copy and begin plaing until i pass out.

Top Bottom