• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Question to avid eBay users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I sold and item and shipped it off today. Anyway, I went to "My eBay" page, and it showed what I was selling, and at the bottom it says:

"How to Mark an Item Shipped

Above, you'll see items that you've sold. You can use the icon to track the shipment status of your items. After you've shipped an item, just select the "Mark Shipped" link in the "Action" column, and the icon will "light up", indicating that the item has been shipped."

However, I've looked EVERYWHERE and I can't find this infamous "Marked Shipped" link. The only thing in my "Action" columm is "Print Shipping Label".

nomoment

Synbios459 said:
Ok, I sold and item and shipped it off today. Anyway, I went to "My eBay" page, and it showed what I was selling, and at the bottom it says:

"How to Mark an Item Shipped

Above, you'll see items that you've sold. You can use the icon to track the shipment status of your items. After you've shipped an item, just select the "Mark Shipped" link in the "Action" column, and the icon will "light up", indicating that the item has been shipped."

However, I've looked EVERYWHERE and I can't find this infamous "Marked Shipped" link. The only thing in my "Action" columm is "Print Shipping Label".
There's a drop-down menu along the information bar that looks like a button. It is in fact, a drop-down menu with several options.

Took me a while to find this, too.

Meier

Once the person leaves feedback, it displays the item as shipped even if you didnt print up the label which then lists it as shipped automatically.

Wow! People are still here from BC!? Yeah, it's me, the infamous (or not so infamous) DCWiz. I remember back even before I went to BC, I was at a UGO forum, and my name was Knucles is da man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom