• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Question to those who have completed ToS

AniHawk

That sucks. I liked it better where you were actually rescued by him as part of a long running plan of his.

[spoiler ] [/ spoiler]

without the spaces.

Scott

Eric-GCA said:
For my reference, how do you post spoilers in that black bar thingy?
Just type [spoiler ] [/spoiler ] around the text (without the spaces, obviously).

EDIT: Damn you AniHawk. :p

Vargas

That had to be the stupidest plot twist in that game. I am surprised that Lloyd trusted any of his friends after that. I thought Raine would have eventually betrayed you as well.

I do not think it was needed.

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
Yea Ani, I like that result a lot better. o well kratos, move aside.

I thought Raine would have eventually betrayed you as well.

Haha. I thought that she would have with the way she was acting in the begining of the game. :)

No need for spoiler tags guys, I did put "if u beat the game."

AniHawk

Vargas said:
That had to be the stupidest plot twist in that game. I am surprised that Lloyd trusted any of his friends after that. I thought Raine would have eventually betrayed you as well.

I do not think it was needed.

I wouldn't have minded killing Colette.

Or Rikku in FFX or FFX-2.

Permanently, I mean.

belgurdo

Banned
Yeah, if would have made the plot a lot more interesting if
Colette was not just a "vessel" after all and was the real Martel with her powers partially sealed, and you had to bring her down in the end because they made her too powerful

I also kinda wished Raine had also accidentially blew up that ruin town and had to pay them back too instead of just making it a "funny" scene

belgurdo said:
Yeah, if would have made the plot a lot more interesting if
Colette was not just a "vessel" after all and was the real Martel with her powers partially sealed, and you had to bring her down in the end because they made her too powerful

That would be almost a complete ripoff of Lunar: Silver Star Story. Or at least the Working Designs "Complete" version, which is the one I've played.

belgurdo

Banned
Jonnyboy117 said:
That would be almost a complete ripoff of Lunar: Silver Star Story. Or at least the Working Designs "Complete" version, which is the one I've played.

Then again Symphonia's plot isn't exactly going to win a lot of awards for originality in the first place

Tamanon

Banned
Yeah I'm going on the second playthrough and going to get Kratos instead. I want to see what happens.

Damn Zelos, I knew he was sneaky!

Top Bottom