• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

question: what does Cooties mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw dexters lab on tv and he was going in to dedees room but he said the cooties was there..what does cooties mean?

is it girl bakteria?
i asked this question to my american friend he told me this:

not sure how to define it ... it's just something that is made up. like when I was in 1st grade and a girl would touch me I would tell her to stop touching me cuz she's gonna give me cooties!!!! Of course the exact opposite is true now that I'm 26 years old!

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
B00000IWDO.01.LZZZZZZZ.gif

MaddenNFL64

Hah, I liked that episode.

Actually, everything Genndy produced was pretty decent at the least. The new shit stinks.

MaddenNFL64 said:
Hah, I liked that episode.

Actually, everything Genndy produced was pretty decent at the least. The new shit stinks.
damn right it does :(

why did he have to leave, he made the dexter series so great, the new episodes are bad, i ate dexters voice, before he had a funny and nice voice.

XS+

Banned
If adults grew up without the abilty to be attracted to the opposite sex (and uh same sex too I guess) would men still think women are gross and stupid (and vice versa) like they did when they were kids?

Just a dumb random thought

Great King Bowser

Property of Kaz Harai
They still make Dexter's Lab?

Don't think I've ever seen these episodes if they exist.

Old Dexter rocks though. Especially ninja paperboys. Still one of the only cartoons I can still watch to this day.

Great King Bowser said:
They still make Dexter's Lab?

Don't think I've ever seen these episodes if they exist.

Old Dexter rocks though. Especially ninja paperboys. Still one of the only cartoons I can still watch to this day.
yes they still make the new episodes but they suck.

this about the cooties is an old episode, its great, dexter has to enter dee dees room and he puts on a space suit just to protect him from the cooties, heheh

the horror the horror hahahah a classic line from that episode

MaddenNFL64

Yeah, losts of anime, or japanese references in the old Dexters. Either with giant robots with anime style poses, paper boy ninjas commiting fake sepukku with a newspaper, a speed racer spoof episode, and a whole host of others.

Great King Bowser

Property of Kaz Harai
robertsan21 said:
yes they still make the new episodes but they suck.

this about the cooties is an old episode, its great, dexter has to enter dee dees room and he puts on a space suit just to protect him from the cooties, heheh

the horror the horror hahahah a classic line from that episode

Yeah I remember that episode. With the booby traps and shit in her room right?

Guzim

That's the episode where Dee Dee took something that was nuclear and Dexter needed that for a lamp when he read right?

Great King Bowser

Property of Kaz Harai
Guzim said:
That's the episode where Dee Dee took something that was nuclear and Dexter needed that for a lamp when he read right?

Haha, I remember that episode too. The other day I saw the George Washington vs. Abe Lincoln episode.

Mandark also kicks ass.

Great King Bowser said:
Haha, I remember that episode too. The other day I saw the George Washington vs. Abe Lincoln episode.

Mandark also kicks ass.

Mandark"a thunder and lightning sound appears" is one of my favorits in the series.

man i lve dexter i wonder if they are on DVD?

Great King Bowser said:
Oh and the episode where Dexter gets a bicycle and is trying to catch Dee Dee in an ACME Roadrunner parody.

I need Dexter's Lab on DVD.

have anyone heard if they are coming on DVD.

man i got to run, i got a date.

see you guys

MaddenNFL64

Anyone ever seen the lightbulb episode? I never thought i'd see an american cartoon as art, but that was great to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom