• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Questions about STDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy

Banned
If a girl is performing fellatio, how can she transmit an STD to you? Do you have to have an opening in the skin like a cut or an abrasion, or does it go through the pee hole?

Are you surfing GAF while she's giving you head?

If so your even cooler than that guy who was complaining about his girlfriend still orgasming.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Should you be taking the plunge into sexual activity if you are unable to discuss safe sexual practices without using terms like "pee hole"?

I'm no doctor, but I've heard that the fleshy knob at the end of your wang that's got the pee hole in it is prone to absorb things more than regular skin, so exposure to saliva or any open cuts or cold sores in her mouth will leave you open to STDs.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Wolfy said:
What the hell do I call it then, piss tube?
Urethra?

Though I can see how medical language can be a turnoff when you are trying to convince your special female friend to let you put your peepee inside her woomwoom box

scola said:
Urethra?

Though I can see how medical language can be a turnoff when you are trying to convince your special female friend to let you put your peepee inside her woomwoom box

Heh I remember being called "stupid" by a girl while playing trivia because I didn't remember what the spongy things in the penis are called (corpus cavernosum and spongiosum)

Laguna X

Nintendogs Member
I don't know how it actually gets transmitted, but you definitely can contract syphillis and/or herpes when you're getting "head". There's possibly other stds that you can get as well, but I'm not totally sure about those.

Phoenix

The answer to your question is yes. There are quite a few STDs that can be transmitted while getting head. While the chances are decreased - it is definitely a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom