• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quick PS5 Audio Question

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Bought the kid a USB speaker for his PS5 so when he has mates round they're not passing a headset around buuuut the speaker when plugged in defaults to USB Headphones in the audio section of settings and the volume is incredibly low, I'm assuming because the PS5 is picking it up as headphones and therefore limits the volume, how the hell do you work around this? He games on a 1440p PC Monitor so short or buying him a telly how do I get audio out of this thing?

ShakenG

Bought the kid a USB speaker for his PS5 so when he has mates round they're not passing a headset around buuuut the speaker when plugged in defaults to USB Headphones in the audio section of settings and the volume is incredibly low, I'm assuming because the PS5 is picking it up as headphones and therefore limits the volume, how the hell do you work around this? He games on a 1440p PC Monitor so short or buying him a telly how do I get audio out of this thing?
Can it be plugged into the monitor itself?
Rather than getting the sound from the PS5.

Top Bottom