• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

quick Tales of Syphonia question

BuddyC

Does anyone know if the game has pirates, ninjas, or zombies in it?

If so, are they featured as a prominent portion of the plot?

I just want to make sure that it meets all my criteria.

Much thanks.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
... Well... Tales of Phantasia had pirates, as well as Ninjas in it. Dunno about zombies or pirates, but every Tales game has had a village called "Japan" with Ninjas in it. :p

BuddyC

Justin Bailey said:
OMG! TYPO! LOL!

You = Box
boxcut.jpg

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
I'd like to know if any of these pirates or ninjas are also zombies. This will determine if I purchase it or not, I know gameplay is important but with these RPGs you really need excellent characters in order to succeed.

My purchase depends on this.

GaimeGuy

I know next to nothing about the enemies you face, but there has been possession and ghosts and spiritual references in previous tales games, so... maybe. Not to mention the FMV clip of Lloyd slashing away at an armed skeleton....

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
I've come to learn that all decent RPGs seem to have pirate or ninja zombies. For some strange reason every single bad RPG doesn't feature those characters. Strange coincidence.

GaimeGuy

TekunoRobby said:
I've come to learn that all decent RPGs seem to have pirate or ninja zombies. For some strange reason every single bad RPG doesn't feature those characters. Strange coincidence.

... this is true. o_o I can't think of a good RPG that didn't have those.

Bebpo

Banned
The game does in fact feature Pirates (you can even dress like one!), Ninjas (you have one on your team and there's a whole village of them), and Zombies (you fight a lot of them).

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Yes but said Pirates and Ninjas must be zombies.

Hey I didn't write the rules here, if you want to be a GOOD RPG then you have to feature those.

GaimeGuy

Bebpo said:
The game does in fact feature Pirates (you can even dress like one!), Ninjas (you have one on your team and there's a whole village of them), and Zombies (you fight a lot of them).

this is true. Sheena is from the ninja village of Japan. :D

BuddyC

Bebpo said:

jessie%20amazed.jpg

GaimeGuy

Buddy, may I ask you what the hell that picture is supposed to mean?

Top Bottom