• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Radiata Stories - New Scan

olimario

Banned
The artwork is looking better.
up8764.jpg

Dark Dragon said:
square's lame attempt at yet another mediocre rpg.

:D

The screens are from the opening movie. They are writing about a quest system. You go to a guild in order to start a quest. And something about Jack's father Russell. He was a knight or something.

ferricide

i played it at TGS. being disappointed with SO3 and not liking the look of the scans that came out before TGS, i didn't go in with high hopes, but it was better than i expected. it looks *way* better than the scans give the impression of, IRL. there's a nice bloom effect that's fairly subtle, and the character animation is good. the battle system is similar to SO3 but the AI seemed less stupid (not hard). you could also rope them together to make them gang up on a specific enemy.. i'm sure there's more stuff there, but it was like a 10 minute demo that was half story.

anyway i'm interested but not excited.

Takuan

It looks pretty good to me. I don't mind the character art, it's looks better than SO3's. Square's has my interest.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Starting to look a bit more interesting, and sound interesting too... definitely one I'm gonna watch.

Top Bottom